TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

Liberty

Liberty,
I'm sorry for your loss.
It all sounds like something from "The Butterfly Effect". I didn't remember that movie until you mentioned your story above.

So you saying you cried comming off a mission. Strange I told her 4 days before that something was going to happen to her (have witnesses.) John Titor is a subject that I find 90% truth in, 10% no way on earth.

I have fought against events that I myself would do but there is that compeling voice in my head that told me that would be the last time on the phone with my ex wife!

Religon is taken SERIOUSLY!

Say Ren: If you wanted to kill a person and you know you were going to do it! It gets prevented (My Y intersection of time theroy.) Then a person with your ex wifes name kills this person and does no time at all!
a cosmic give and take! A: I would be in prison! B: SHE kills him and no jail time! (same city my ex was killed)

John Titor was tired of war and death. We ALL hope it doesnt come to bloodshed but dead is dead! War is war!

1st letter from this so called Titor account!
First I can't condone war in ANY way because the loss of human life is very hard to justify especially after seeing it up close.My own goals involve keeping things under control.
Scenarios may seem awful now but there are much worse options.
I don't fight the future you really can't do that,what I do is basically keep us moving forward,avoiding our own doomsday.
This America is not the America I left behind,nor should it be.Many of these people are dead where I come from,even if they are not aware or even grateful, I must do what I do.

Please be safe (My name)<<<<edited by me.
Do what is right.

The latent good in us all is what will save us all.

Latent =future potential

My mother before she died in 2005. Out the clear blue sky, she said of what was going to happen to me! It happened straight as an arrow!(2005-2010 my tribulation) BUT! She said "America after 2010 wont be the same America we grew up in the 70's(there is more but I share that with only the few.) her next statement was "I'm glad im dying because I dont want to be here." She didnt have a rule of three. She used the rule of three!

If somebody told you EVERYTHING! You would change your mind!

How about those Lotto numbers Ren? Tempting how one action can change the lives of all involved!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thanks to Sam's suggestion, I created a topic out of a bunch of posts related to this guy's Youtube channel. That will prevent the Expert Titor Topic from going off course too often, especially since this guy is really not likely to be "TheRealJohnTitor" anyway.

--Num7

Well who ever owns that account sent me 2 letters in 2010. The first letter was to me like kinda important but nothing to get excited over. The second letter put me in SHOCK!

Date 4/22/10

Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John

1) 4-22 will burn in my head forever so I was in shock for at least 20 min

2) That was my ex wifes birthday

3) She was Murdered in 03 on her mothers birthday (Killer in jail)

4)I married her ON her birthday in 85

5) Notice what he talks about!

So today I want to search the truth.

Since that last letter, lets say I have met people I shouldnt have(or should who knows)

This was the second letter! Any thoughts? Mine were will being in shock was DUUUH Time Traveler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if our chat transcripts are made, it will shed a lot more light on this, id try to explain it all, but its very hard for me to explain all the conversation we tossed back an forth on this subject

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealJohnTitor

Now who is this guy? Ren? The truth will set you free! Like I said I have my own
STORY! Anybody on the money with what they say! I will listen!

Who's account is this???? Or should I listen to The Cars.Red Hot CHILIE peppers, Joan Jet, The Police,Tom Petty, THE BEETLES, Rick James,Jimi Hendrix,Johny Cash,B-52's,Earth Wind and Fire, Chaka Khan,Ray Charles,Poison, Def Leppard,Survivor, Jackson Five (mr 1973) Carly Simon,Tina Turner,Rush,Journey,Kansas,Boston,Charlie Daniels,Alan Jackson,Alan Parsons Project,Bob Segar,Christopher Cross,Led Zepplin,Ozark Mountain Daredevils (Interesting isnt it?) Elvis Prestly,Eddie Money,Rick Springfield,Steely Dan,Bryan Adams,The Clash,Queen,Genesis,Jerry Reed,Prince,Captain and Tenniel,Cher,Areosmith,Enchantment,Joan Baez,Jefferson Airplane,Crosby Still and Nash&Young.

Would you believe a real TT can NAIL two? Maybe 3! Narrow down one!

id love to venture to guess but i wasnt even born when most these bands werent at the reunion tour stages of their careers, which is odd wouldnt ya say? a time traveler young than me liking this kinda music, yet he did say, now im paraphrasing, that he wondered how classic rock music, fell off so much from its hey day

out of these bands/artists jefferson airplane and another ill get to stuck out to me though, doubt they're the songs though, yet this one seems to me at least titor style

see now when i seen prince i was gonna post when doves cry, but this seemed a lot more appropriate...

and ren didnt you say power of love is the song you thought it was, see when i seen that i was like wouldn't this song be much more fitting?

lib im not gonna post a bunch of videos, but this song reminds me of you... bob dylan - hurricane... other guesses of titor songs for me, elvis- funny how time slips away... journey - dont stop believing, yet that seems too obvious to me for some reason... cher - if i could turn back time, if thats what its called, didnt listen to it before posting, only song i know of hers, and it is about time... bryan adams - summer of 69... rick springfield- american girl, see i have to say how i got to this, first i never heard this song till now, i was thinking he sung some patriotic song so i typed his name and america in the search, and this popped up, so i was like maybe, never know, if i dont put it on there, on to find a few more, beetles id pick this revolution song by them, now i have to search the last few, and lib you already know the jackson song i sent you, eddie money, i cant understand y i kept passing him up, see first i thought 2 tickets to paradise, figures my young self goin with the popular songs, but i clicked on eddie money- i wanna go back, and it reminds me of titor a lot so much so i want to post the video, but i dont wanna be more of a nuisance than i already am... actually check this, these would old songs to him, yet are fairly new to us...

cobra starship - one day robots will cry... tie between that song and this song by them, prostitution is the worlds oldest profession
hazen street - back home
yellowcard - space travel

for some reason these remind me of titor

ok last song and its a classic for all of us, not just titor

rolling stones paint it black and sorry have to post the video, cause this is why it makes sense to me...

Liberty

Im doing some research!

This song is me! I will even dedicate it to ren! :)

"How can you say your not responcibile?
What's that got to do with ME?
What is my reaction,what sould it be?
Confronted by this latest atrosicty.

Driven to tears
Driven to tears
Drivent to tears

Hide my face in my hand, shame wells in my throat.
My confortable existence is reduced to a shallow meaningless party.
Seem that when some innocent die.
All we can offer them is a page in a magazine.
Too many cameras and not enough food. Cause this is what we seen.

Driven to tears
Driven to tears
Drivent to tears

PROTEST IF FUTILE,NOTHING SEEMS TO GET THROUGH!
WHATS TO BECOME OF OUR WORLD, WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO

Driven to tears
Driven to tears
Driven to tears

By: Sting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjClJgXpoT0&feature=related

Liberty

lib im not gonna post a bunch of videos, but this song reminds me of you... bob dylan - hurricane... other guesses of titor songs for me, elvis- funny how time slips away... journey - dont stop believing, yet that seems too obvious to me for some reason... cher - if i could turn back time, if thats what its called, didnt listen to it before posting, only song i know of hers, and it is about time... bryan adams - summer of 69... rick springfield- american girl, see i have to say how i got to this, first i never heard this song till now, i was thinking he sung some patriotic song so i typed his name and america in the search, and this popped up, so i was like maybe, never know, if i dont put it on there, on to find a few more, beetles id pick this revolution song by them, now i have to search the last few, and lib you already know the jackson song i sent you, eddie money, i cant understand y i kept passing him up, see first i thought 2 tickets to paradise, figures my young self goin with the popular songs, but i clicked on eddie money- i wanna go back, and it reminds me of titor a lot

If you hit the radio right now, you might here Lady GaGa. You step into a machine going back to lets say 7o, you would here Jefferson Airplane. You get in the machine and go to 1975. You will here JEFFERSON STARSHIP! Same band but the name changed.

Interesting!

If you hit the radio right now, you might here Lady GaGa. You step into a machine going back to lets say 7o, you would here Jefferson Airplane. You get in the machine and go to 1975. You will here JEFFERSON STARSHIP! Same band but the name changed.

Interesting!

interesting indeed, which is why? my gut said post cobra starship, cause i was like hmm i dunno when starship changed their name, but i know that awesome city song i figured he might like cobra starship when he was younger haha as long as he wasnt a beiber fan, all is good haha ... and just thought of that 80's song... THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING THERE TO REMIND ME!!!

did john tell you any hints, or what the songs were? its not like i think im supposed to know em, is a lil fun trying to guess though, even though its way before my time, for me too know, if he picked some 90's 2000's rap song id probably nail em. i wonder if he was a 2pac fan, remember when we discussed that one girl in chat? i bet letter to my unborn child by 2pac would be one song haha

hey lib back on a serious note, i never heard of the b-52's till that 2009 titor vid, and when i seen that i thought of ub40 for some reason, and i wanted to put 2 more songs of cobra starship, and since you mention the starship plane, thing, i figure i say the 2 cobra starship songs i left out... city is at war, and guilty pleasure

ohhh and i almost forgot!!! see the date on the newspaper in the back in time vid? marty seen NOVEMBER 5TH 1955!!!

oh and lib speaking of sting...

fast forward to about 4 minutes for the sting theme