TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

Liberty

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRealJohnTitor

Lets open up an investigation. Stating only facts.
I was going through some legal trouble 4 Dec 09. I have been studying the Titor story for a while but from what I can remember. I became interested in it more in 2009. 21 Jan 09 I joined youtube. Started meeting other patriots around November 2009.

My court date was 25 Jan 10 and I got into it with Judge Kurtz! I claimed common law jurisdiction and he dared not say contemt,but he put 100k bail on me. Kept me in the back and let me go later. I made front page of the local news (study UCC LAW and Common Law.) Anybody that knows me look up house bill 40 Pennsylvania.

I noticed this account named TheRealJohnTitor. I wrote a letter to this account 1feb10 and I erased what i wrote at the time because then I like to keep my inbox and outbox clean! 1apr 10 I get this letter.

Re: From Libertarious2009 1FEB10

Libertarious2009,

First I can't condone war in ANY way because the loss of human life is very hard to justify especially after seeing it up close.My own goals involve keeping things under control.
Scenarios may seem awful now but there are much worse options.
I don't fight the future you really can't do that,what I do is basically keep us moving forward,avoiding our own doomsday.
This America is not the America I left behind,nor should it be.Many of these people are dead where I come from,even if they are not aware or even grateful, I must do what I do.

Please be safe Steve,

Do what is right.

The latent good in us all is what will save us all.

Thank you,
John

The date is April fools day 2010, A relative of mine has the same birthday and is kinda important to me. But no red flags at this time. Im like oh he wrote back no biggie! Notice the language of please be safe. This is the language of the militia movement today! (titorite) didn't catch this until letter 2.

Letter 2
22Apr10

Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John
whats odd about that is he posted after 2008 yet it still says his last post was 2008

Whats also is odd Serb is that he gave me two letters
he only posted on his account 2 times!

Post 1

TheRealJohnTitor (1 year ago)
Spam
Thank you every one of my supporters.I will do my best to continue enlightening each and every one of you.Please know I am just a man from another time,not an omniscient god.The women here are much hotter as in my time they are VERY repressed,sexually anyway.

Post 2

TheRealJohnTitor (2 years ago)
Spam
I just got back. I am in some trouble from my superiors for setting up this account but every time I go back I just keep putting it back up again.That's what they get for investing time and money in training the select few.

This account was opened on 22 mar 08....Birthday of a close family member who is deceased since 2002.

Someone check the dates on www.johntitorfoundation.com

lib right before i woke up, i seen the clock switch from 4 to 5, and to the left november, to the right 2011... i found that a lil odd

lib that march 22 date is very interesting john 1 came in 2009 march 21st

Liberty

lib right before i woke up, i seen the clock switch from 4 to 5, and to the left november, to the right 2011... i found that a lil odd

ALL my birthdates of my immediate family have exact dates! When the time comes I will give Pam the keys so she can take a ride! (ask and you will recieve,SEEK and you shall find!)

Liberty

Earthquake.................LOL! My neighbor just came over today and said she felt it! I was sleep like a baby!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure the real John Titor would create an account on Youtube. What do you think?