TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

Rosco..Jones

Liberty,
To clarify, I was expressing my view on the YouTube account being the real JT.
There is not much evidence there besides the two short postings.
That is some very minimal evidence for any jury to render a decision that this is the real JT.
So, until I have more data, I be dubious on the validity of the account.
Final decision is on hold.

The letters (email) you received are another matter. They are related evidence, but from a secondary source. I do place more importance on your recount of what happened with you personally. You had direct communication from the "real JT", twice. That IS a reality. As you stated that you erased (didn't send) your initial email. That would make the JT email to you a spontaneous event. I don't feel that things of this sort of thing can be spontaneous. This only means that there is a connection. We just don't know the details, but apparently he was familiar with some of yours. When we accept these events as reality, we can move ahead on answering,"What just happened here?" We need to understand the how and why of you in particular being selected and the same of his knowing some of your recent history. These two items are the keys.

Liberty, I am still not up to speed in all areas of the JT story. So I'm am not familiar with your history around JT, but there is a connection. It could have been in the past or it may await in the future. Do you like solving mysteries? I love mysteries, so let us solve this one. You being the one who lived it, will need to lead. That is, if anyone would like to explore this line. I do believe in the letters. What do you think Liberty?

If something is a possibility, we only need to discover how to make it a reality.

Liberty

Liberty,
That is some very minimal evidence for any jury to render a decision that this is the real JT.

The letters (email) you received are another matter. They are related evidence, but from a secondary source. I do place more importance on your recount of what happened with you personally. You had direct communication from the "real JT", twice. That IS a reality. As you stated that you erased (didn't send) your initial email. That would make the JT email to you a spontaneous event. I don't feel that things of this sort of thing can be spontaneous. This only means that there is a connection. We just don't know the details, but apparently he was familiar with some of yours. When we accept these events as reality, we can move ahead on answering,"What just happened here?" We need to understand the how and why of you in particular being selected and the same of his knowing some of your recent history. These two items are the keys.

Liberty, I am still not up to speed in all areas of the JT story. So I'm am not familiar with your history around JT, but there is a connection. It could have been in the past or it may await in the future. Do you like solving mysteries? I love mysteries, so let us solve this one. You being the one who lived it, will need to lead. That is, if anyone would like to explore this line. I do believe in the letters. What do you think Liberty?

If something is a possibility, we only need to discover how to make it a reality.

Always remember this thread Rosco! Even frame it!

From the first letter till today. Its been reality. I dont discuss it here. I NEVER wanted any of this but
I will step up to the plate. My example will be Moses at the buring bush! (Yes I caught your comment.)
Im sure Pam even says sometimes "Why Me?"

I stole Titor's motto: Revel in your confidence today. Because you wont have tommorow.

1 Corinthians 15:32 kjv If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for tomorrow we die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcuUcvkn1QE

Liberty

Those two letters have enough code for me to break! I have broken most but the ones breaking now are
ALARMING.
Liberty,

Ok Im tire of finding coencidences! Like I said ALARMING.

IF you go to TheRealJohnTitor channel he has a statement on his channel "LOST"

Lost is an American television series that originally aired on ABC from September 22, 2004 to May 23, 2010, consisting of six seasons. Lost is a drama series that follows the survivors of the crash of a commercial passenger jet flying between Sydney and Los Angeles, on a mysterious tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific Ocean.

More dangerous dates for me! (sigh!)

Isnt Sydney, Austrailia strange in ALL the time travel stories! (hmmmm!)

Liberty

TheRealJohnTitor (2 years ago)
Spam
I just got back. I am in some trouble from my superiors for setting up this account but every time I go back I just keep putting it back up again.That's what they get for investing time and money in

Interesting CRAP indeed!

kurisu

Well who ever owns that account sent me 2 letters in 2010. The first letter was to me like kinda important but nothing to get excited over. The second letter put me in SHOCK!

Date 4/22/10

Hi,
I am fine.Sorry about that been somewhat preoccupied.I hope you made out well
with regards to court and all.
To answer your question about changing personal history its not a safe area to tread;meaning experiences make you who you are when they are altered,all people involved become changed and not always for the better.I had a quantum physicist explain this(in theory) at the beginning to avoid me altering my own relationships in the past.We all need those mistakes to learn and grow from.No mistakes,no experience,no growth.
Say someone getting killed in your family gets removed,now the impact,hopefully positive,of that person dying at a later date and under different circumstances comes into play.Interesting enough one theory is some one must/will die to take that person's place.Sort of a cosmic gove and take if you will.
Best Regards,
John

1) 4-22 will burn in my head forever so I was in shock for at least 20 min

2) That was my ex wifes birthday

3) She was Murdered in 03 on her mothers birthday (Killer in jail)

4)I married her ON her birthday in 85

5) Notice what he talks about!

So today I want to search the truth.

Since that last letter, lets say I have met people I shouldnt have(or should who knows)

This was the second letter! Any thoughts? Mine were will being in shock was DUUUH Time Traveler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the man in the letter -
I'm sorry but, you've been miss informed the 'cosmic' ( real name is Attractor Field ) doesn't require some one to die ( with the exception that you 100% prevented her death ). Although it would seem crazing there are two ways in preventing the Attractor Fields interaction. i can give you further details privately if you want to at least here them but, to put it in simple terms the - only requires you to see a specific image ( image meaning a person dead or so it would appear ) once that image has come across the problem is basically done in over with however the Attractor Field isn't so easy to trick there are very detailed requirements to be taken place but, as I said there's no point in the whole world to know I can send you information on it privately if you want to hear it

Of course no was is able to confirm or deny the proof of the theory sense 1. We don't know the next natural death 2. they stay there

Himalayan Hermit

I'm not sure the real John Titor would create an account on Youtube. What do you think?

First off, I have not been to that so-called real John Titor's (that guy with glasses) YouTube Channel since then and not sure if he's come out with any more stupid videos (I know he took off his clothes last time, swore high and low and what not).

BUT, for his Coast 2 Coast AM claims for the 25th DEC. show - it's clear that he was bluffing. Ken Johnston is the guest on 25th as you can see on their website. I do hope that he got some medical/psychological help :D

Liberty

:eek: Well I or Pam or Sam or even you dont have that kind of money! Ren might have a few bucks! We can ask Serb or Darby! Thats a lot of cash!! ;)

LOL this one is asking for money! So he set up a website for donations to paypal! WE should have some fun with this one! :D ROFLMAO!

ZeoEmeraude

That has to be the WORST attempt to scam money I have ever seen! It's almost humiliating. I love how proper grammar is never applied as well. This fool needs 2000 dollar...not dollars...lol what a joke. I guess they throw spelling out the window when it comes to raising cash for a broken clock. I hope no one sends this idiot any money....and we get what in return? Video footage of the future? So this moron has no cash to fix his "broken" time device, but he can sure send us some video via YouTube of the future......hilarious! I gotta stop laughing..my sides are hurting.....

Himalayan Hermit

You guys are missing the point mates.
a.) The person who set up this blank page with a donation button has lost all his/her marbles
b.) The person who ACTUALLY makes a donation - I don't even want to comment on it :eek:

I don't think anyone on our dimension will fall under b.) ;)