TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This video is a true gem. I couldn't resist to send this guy my money an email just to see what he's going to say. To be honest, I don't expect an answer.

What else are we supposed to expect from those Youtube videos? Especially since the rocking horse video.

Liberty

"The other major difference is in the concept of good and evil. With multiple worlds come multiple decisions and outcomes. For every good act, there is an equal and possible bad act on another worldline. Taken to the extreme, this must mean that in God's eyes, there is no total good and total bad in the superverse. It balances itself out to infinity. I believe we are judged on the decisions we make as individuals and the good/evil I see on my worldline is an illusion that has no worth to God. My reaction to it is what's important to God. Although this may seem rather heartless, it does allow me to see past the evil that people do and acknowledge the core of potential goodness inside them." -John Titor

From the letter I received from TheRealJohnTitor account : 1 April 10

First I can't condone war in ANY way because the loss of human life is very hard to justify especially after seeing it up close.My own goals involve keeping things under control.
Scenarios may seem awful now but there are much worse options.
I don't fight the future you really can't do that,what I do is basically keep us moving forward,avoiding our own doomsday.
This America is not the America I left behind,nor should it be.Many of these people are dead where I come from,even if they are not aware or even grateful, I must do what I do.

Please be safe [Censored]

Do what is right.

The latent good in us all is what will save us all.

Thank you,
John

He mentions our latent our future potential.

Liberty

Please explain to us where this post came from [TheRealJohnTitor Account?], why you believe it's from John, and what year it was posted. Thanks. :)

I explained that years ago! I even contacted Pam! I have let very few people in my account just to read it! That account till this day is a mystery! I thought you knew ;)

TimeTravel_00

Please explain to us where this post came from [TheRealJohnTitor Account?], why you believe it's from John, and what year it was posted. Thanks. :)

I explained that years ago! I even contacted Pam! I have let very few people in my account just to read it! That account till this day is a mystery! I thought you knew ;)
Not trying to get off topic here, but you mentioned "Pam" I'm unfamiliar with "Pam". Did you ever speak with Tina?

Samstwitch

No, I never heard anything about it until now. Please PM me if you have time. I'd love to know more. :)

Liberty

No, I never heard anything about it until now. Please PM me if you have time. I'd love to know more. :)

Sammy you slippin;)! My WHOLE story is here! Been here for a nice while!

TheRealJohnTitor's Youtube Channel | Paranormalis

Time Travel Evidence Chat Event: December 22nd 2011, 8:30 Pm Est | Paranormalis

Like I said cant give most secrets away;)

I will be observing passover this month! I suggest you all do to!
177 Tempus Edax Rerum - Good Luck, John. The John Titor Foundation

Jewish Holidays and Festivals

Happy hunting people and pray to Jesus our king! Seek and you will find!