Thoughts on UFO disclosure?

I imagine the bigger picture to be that this species visiting Earth is one of many factions that they have as they are NOT a united species. The other 'species' that have been visiting us can be traced back to them either as their versions of uplifted animals (we have already begun to improve the intelligence of chimps with computer chips), biological robots (look at the shit DARPA is making) and genetically engineered versions of other animals and their own species.

They had their own history of world wars, genocides, political uprisings, etc. They went through technological progress like we did including stone age through atomic age.

I think the "human looking aliens" are nothing more than a technologically advanced society of humans a faction of aliens had interest in during their observations of Earth. I think there were several societies near China and Scotland that they decided to completely transplant to a terraformed world or live among them thousands of years ago (any historical records of vanished villages or peoples at around 6000BC?) I base this theory on the fact that the Grey type biological robots seem to operate with the human aliens and the "Reptilian" type (which are really actually amphibious)

The Greys that operate interdependently are a faction of the bio robots that decided to rebel against their masters; slaughtering billions. Rather than using their versions of lasers and bullets they used biological and genetic weapons. The Greys were designed for scientific and medical purposes.

They have decided that after the atomic bomb to infiltrate humanity by uploading their minds into fetal humans while still in the womb. They have been 'programmed' to think they are human so they can observe society and how humans operate, as part of a study. Unfortunately this has had the unfortunate side effect of technologically accelerating humanity at an unprecedented rate.

I think the main faction visiting us is debating amongst itself if it wants to make official contact or continue observations. We are the first intelligent life they encountered that could master intersteller travel and we seem to be going along that way.

There are NO caverns full of Greys who shoot cobalt based energy weapons
There is NO Dulce Base; my contacts have searched extensively for evidence and found none
I do not think there is gonna be any "alien invasion" most of them live in spaceship colonies or asteroid colonies. Planets really have little use to them except for research or sometimes mining purposes.
We do NOT have a secret fleet of spaceships or space colonies. The Real World unfortunately is not Stargate SG1 with F-302s flying around and the Daedalus attacking Goa'uld Ha'taks.

Already we have found evidence of activities in other systems. Pay close attention of science reports of dust clouds in other star systems vanishing or decreasing rapidly in just a few years rather than millions of years. They mine dust clouds a lot as well.

Loopi

The Bearded One
I could never get into the Reptilian Conspiracy Theory. I personally research wise...just found conjectures, and rumors. As for the Grey's I think they very well just could be vessels for the "alien consciousness". Our race is headed for technological singularity... It's only a matter of time. Like you said DARPA is spearheading the event. They want to be able to download our consciousness and upload it into a synthetic brain, making us immortal by theory. I've read a few works of theorical physics giving it a timeframe of 30 to 50 years.

BlastTyrant

Problem is and this has always been a issue with evolution is that as of late we are evolving by leaps and bounds, we are gaining technology that did not even excist 10 years ago, and the huge leap that was made in human evolution and technology started around the same time UFO's started being more noticed in our sky's, i firmly believe that our advancement is solely due to the ET's. It is recorded with every society on earth, every society has recorded documents of ET visitors and have done feats that in their time was impossible.

I have read lots of different storys and theorys about the Greys, but the most compelling and likely scenario is that they are Worker drones, Not as in robots but as in a species who's soul purpose is to be the grunt of the labor. They have souls and flesh and blood but are used as grunts of the craft so to speak. I

Minita

Let Aliens come, if they are not hostile we can be friends and may be they can help us in solving some technological problem. But we can't imagine we both living on the same planet together like earthlings. They visit us, experiment on us and go away may be because they don't want us to get scared otherwise why would they delete our memories after being abducted. But many scientists claim that they don't even care to come to us. One thing must be that they too don't want to be alone like us, so they want to come along with us.

Most aliens do not colonize planets; they prefer to live in giant space stations, giant spaceships that operate like supersized aircraft carriers and space outposts. They maintain a couple small outposts here in Sol. We cant detect them since they have the tech to hide them from MOST our sensors. If we looked VERY closely we could find them long as we know what we are looking for.

If we do a full spectrum sweep using thermal, UV, etc we could pick them up by the anomalies left by their tech. We have the tech to pick up the space shuttle heat from out to Pluto.

Samstwitch

Well I just posted this comment on the Apollo Astronaut Admits Aliens are real thread, and now that I've seen this one, I'm posting it here too, because it's related.

I've noticed disclosure in the USA since the late 1990's. What it means is, the government has lied to the American people for at least 60 years about this...what I've said all along. The government is fully aware of alien abductions. They know that aliens have been hybriding with humans during this time.

IMO, one reason why they have been disclosing this information to the public after hiding it for so long, is that they either know or suspect that something in the near future will happen that will reveal the existence of ETs to the public...perhaps some event where aliens will make themselves known.

I also believe that ETs are a threat. They did not destroy us, because they had an agenda...they wanted to use humans for hybriding. Now that the hybriding program is coming to an end (many abductees say this), ETs may have a further agenda...to reveal themselves. Or perhaps for some other reason, but the U.S. government only discloses information related to ETs on a 'need to know' basis. So for some reason, they feel the public 'needs to know' about them now.

If some kind of 'event' does happen, this might instill such fear in the public that it will be the perfect excuse for countries to UNITE and form the 'New World Order' as a means of one leader coming into power to rule over all.

There are endless possibilities for why disclosure has been happening. Where exactly it's leading, I don't know. These are only some possibilities. But I do believe ETs are a threat...and I believe the corrupt government is a threat as well.

Samstwitch

I wouldnt mind a New World Order at all; least it will be better than the shit we have lol.

Then you will fall prey to the Antichrist as he will be the leader of the New World Order. He will force all, great and small, rich and poor, to take the Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13:16). Scripture warns that anyone who receives the Mark of the Beast will be condemned to Hell forever. In Matthew 24:21 in the Bible, while describing the End Times/Last Days, Jesus says there never was such a terrible time, nor ever shall be, as the 'great tribulation' (the last 3-1/2 years during the Antichrist's reign on earth). So be careful what you wish for. :eek:

Revelation 13:15-18: "The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666."

Matthew 24:21: "For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will." (during the reign of the Antichrist)

What if I wanna be head of the NWO; Ill put humanity to the stars and we shall conquer by the sword. If the Antichrist takes power he is gonna have to sit aside and let me take the helm lol