Time jump?

HellWriter

Haya,

I've been into time travel topic for a while. Tried constructing my own time machine, in a skeptic way, as blueprints were given by a guy who said that God gave it to him, and well... it didn't work, because it was ridiculous. Based on magnetic field, included needles wrapped in copper wire around a U shaped magnet, connected to a car battery that was supposed to create light at the end of needles, then I had to expand the light by magnifying glasses...whatever.

I'm here to tell now that I may have jumped through time. I am very skeptical but I don't know what to think. So this is what happened:

I live with my girlfriend, and we tend to fight a lot over nothing. Two nights before today (today is 11th, March 2014 as I know it), we got into a big fight and I left to my god mothers place to stay and relax. Now the funny part. I would get drunk after fighting with my girlfriend, but that night I stayed sober. I remember watching a movie at my godmothers place and remember it was late (around 11 p.m.), and then, I woke up at 9 o'clock in the morning at my girlfriends place. I had no idea why I am there, I knew I didn't drink, because sometimes after a fight, when I would get drunk I'd come to her late at night and she would let me in. However, the story doesn't end with it. The girlfriend said that I stayed from 7p.m. at her place last night, and she thought I am crazy from telling her I remember myself at godmothers place yesterday at 11pm. I got scared, tried calling my godmother, but the cellphone was switched off. I got onto a bus because I had to make sure I'm not losing my damn mind. Now another weird thing. I recall myself driving on that bus (that was yesterday) and trying to call the godmother over and over again hoping that the phone would be turned back on, and I looked into my LG smartphones home screen and saw the date - Wednesday, March 12, then I looked through the window and I saw Lithuanian flags that are still on one building, where on all others they were taken off. And they are not supposed to be there on the 12th, because they take them up on 11th morning and take down on 11th evening. 11th, March is Lithuanian Independence Day. Then, I came back home - my godmother said I left at around 6p.m. to my girlfriends place and was looking at me weird. I woke up today at my godmothers place, took a laptop, went online to one Governmental firm's webpage, took their number down to my phone, called them and an automated message said "We are currently closed, our operating hours are Mon-Thu - 8-17h, Friday - 8-16:45h". I came to my godmother and said what the hell, it's the 13th today, it's a working day, is there a bug in their system or what? She answered - it's the 11th today, what are you talking about? The 11th (National Independence Day is an official day off everywhere). I even posted my frustration on facebook and people didn't understand. And the funny part is - my girlfriend called me about an hour ago and asked if I want to come at around 7p.m.

I have no idea what the hell is this and I am being dead sincere with everything I have just said. Again - I am very skeptic about things, but this makes me shiver.

Any ideas what might have happened?

Last edited:

Aryeandris

Has there been any other notable differences in people you know, places you know, buildings etc.?

BlastTyrant

I sadly do not know enough about the subject to be much help. But thank you for sharing, someone here will be able to atleast shed some light.

paradox404

Sounds like a ground-hog day, strange though, perhaps a time bug?
Assuming what you are saying is true it could be a hidden power you possess or something else that is causing that.

Enigmawriter

HellWriter, interesting story. I believe it! Your story sounds very realistic and not, how do you say? "Thought up." Like most supposed time travelers. Can you post your magnetic device? I'd be interested in taking a look at it. I, myself, like dabbling in gadgets. A couple of weeks ago, I was looking at how to create a small AM radio; and what you've mentioned with the coils and magnet looked just like that. You're basically creating a Tesla coil of sorts. But, to actually get into some sort of time slip or time travel, you need to open up a certain frequency for that to happen.

How do I know this? Well, I'm a ghost investigator and about a year ago, we investigated an old restaurant and captured some interesting audio that didn't sound "ghostly," it sounded other-worldy; meaning out of this dimension.

I suggest try experimenting with frequencies. Remember, the past's energy is still around us. So, there is a certain magnetic frequency that can 'tap' into that energy. You may even be able to view it with an oscilloscope. You can make one yourself, but it's pretty difficult getting the parts and such. Check youtube for that.

Please post your picture, if you can. Thank you.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I suggest try experimenting with frequencies. Remember, the past's energy is still around us. So, there is a certain magnetic frequency that can 'tap' into that energy. You may even be able to view it with an oscilloscope. You can make one yourself, but it's pretty difficult getting the parts and such. Check youtube for that.

Please post your picture, if you can. Thank you.

Oscillation, vibrational frequency is one key factor as well. :)

Enigmawriter

I just finished watching a George Van Tassel 1964 interview where he reveals the formula for time travel. I'm not sure if this is useful or not.

But, it is f=1 over t or (f)Frequency = One over (t)Time