Time jump?

Ayasano

I realize you don't like facts. But this same guy has a contract with the government using specific high amplitude sound frequencies to nullify radioactive contaminated objects.

[citation needed]

I love facts, I just hate when people peddle lies as truth to make a quick buck.

How were you able to ascertain John Hutchison was lying?

I meant in a more general sense in response to your "you don't like facts" attack. As far as Hutchison specifically, his lack of ability to reproduce his effect in front of independent observers speaks for itself. (Which you'd know if you bothered reading the link I posted. What was that about not liking facts?)

label

Why is that necessarily true? Computers exist, but that doesn't mean you find them in nature. Somebody has to come along and herd all those electrons into a usable pattern. It's highly likely that time travel would require very specific forces to be applied in very specific ways. Get the wrong pattern and you'll get spaghettified or something.

It is a question of mindset. I believe that anything that can exist will exist if something doesn't exist then it simply is beyond reproach.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
[citation needed]

I love facts, I just hate when people peddle lies as truth to make a quick buck.

I meant in a more general sense in response to your "you don't like facts" attack. As far as Hutchison specifically, his lack of ability to reproduce his effect in front of independent observers speaks for itself. (Which you'd know if you bothered reading the link I posted. What was that about not liking facts?)

I know he wasn't able to duplicate much of the effects he discovered. But he did have the sense to document them as they occurred. Much of his experimentation you can view for yourself on YouTube.

Last edited:

Ayasano

Why is that necessarily true? Computers exist, but that doesn't mean you find them in nature. Somebody has to come along and herd all those electrons into a usable pattern. It's highly likely that time travel would require very specific forces to be applied in very specific ways. Get the wrong pattern and you'll get spaghettified or something.

It is a question of mindset. I believe that anything that can exist will exist if something doesn't exist then it simply is beyond reproach.

The problem with that mindset is that you fall victim to Rusell's Teapot.

Ayasano

I know he wasn't able to duplicate much of the effects he discovered. But he did have the sense to document them as they occurred. Many of his experimentation you can view for yourself on YouTube.

Can you please just read the link before you try and argue your point? It covers pretty much every argument you've made so far. (Video "evidence" included)

label

Ok here are the things I cannot argue with "yes there are black holes" and "yes they are unknown to us regardless of what we think we know" But I do know it exist in nature or the natural physical world. and because they do exist it means other variations may also exist and if that is true THEN well THEN what is to stop it from having an influence on our world?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I know he wasn't able to duplicate much of the effects he discovered. But he did have the sense to document them as they occurred. Many of his experimentation you can view for yourself on YouTube.

Can you please just read the link before you try and argue your point? It covers pretty much every argument you've made so far. (Video "evidence" included)

Yes, I had read your link. It was a very biased skeptical point of view. And there was no explanation of the two objects occupying the same space.

Ayasano

Yes, I had read your link. It was a very biased skeptical point of view. And there was no explanation of the two objects occupying the same space.

And your point of view isn't biased? You don't seem very willing to accept the evidence that his claims are a hoax.

As far as "the two objects occupying the same space" I can only seem to find videos of the results, not the actual fusing. And really, how hard would that be to fake? Even I could use a milling machine to cut out a portion of the larger object and stick the smaller one into the resulting hole like the examples in his videos. (They aren't really "fused", just one stuck inside the other)

Exhibit A:
55995983b5c8aa495b469af4c1c891e0.png

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

And your point of view isn't biased? You don't seem very willing to accept the evidence that his claims are a hoax.

As far as "the two objects occupying the same space" I can only seem to find videos of the results, not the actual fusing. And really, how hard would that be to fake? Even I could use a milling machine to cut out a portion of the larger object and stick the smaller one into the resulting hole like the examples in his videos. (They aren't really "fused", just one stuck inside the other)

Exhibit A:
55995983b5c8aa495b469af4c1c891e0.png

That is a cross section you are viewing in the picture. It was stated that the knife has wood as part of the handle. So what you are viewing has been cut open to show the internal viewpoint. This can't be machined to produce this effect. I could duplicate it by dropping the knife in molten metal and wait till it solidified. But then the wooden components on the knife would appear burned. Which they are not.

You also are circumventing that this phenomena does occur naturally in nature. I'm not finding the naturally fused objects on Google. But they were presented to us during a lecture in school as a naturally occurring phenomena.