Time jump?

Ayasano

That is a cross section you are viewing in the picture. It was stated that the knife has wood as part of the handle. So what you are viewing has been cut open to show the internal viewpoint. This can't be machined to produce this effect. I could duplicate it by dropping the knife in molten metal and wait till it solidified. But then the wooden components on the knife would appear burned. Which they are not.

You also are circumventing that this phenomena does occur naturally in nature. I'm not finding the naturally fused objects on Google. But they were presented to us during a lecture in school as a naturally occurring phenomena.

An interesting question is: If the objects were fused, why is none of the white metal present mixed in with the knife? And if it was displaced, where did it go?

As far as producing a completely encased knife, I don't actually see any wood in the photo, just metal.

As you said, evidence of it occurring naturally is not forthcoming. Without being shown the process actually happening, it's just as likely the object you were presented with at school was also a hoax. The only way to be sure would be to actually make it happen in a controlled setting, or at least record an instance of it. The results alone are too easy to fake.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The phenomena was presented to us in school as occurring naturally. But no one knows how nature produces this phenomena. What I find of concern is the ever increasing censorship Google is perpetrating on us all. As I recall, there was a pencil intersecting a leaf with no apparent damage to either object. It was stated that things like this can sometimes be found naturally occurring after a storm. There never was a name given to this phenomena.

Ayasano

The phenomena was presented to us in school as occurring naturally. But no one knows how nature produces this phenomena. What I find of concern is the ever increasing censorship Google is perpetrating on us all. As I recall, there was a pencil intersecting a leaf with no apparent damage to either object. It was stated that things like this can sometimes be found naturally occurring after a storm. There never was a name given to this phenomena.

It's less likely to be censorship by Google and more likely to be the fallability of human memory. It's slightly worrying that your school would present something like that as fact though. (I've never heard of any school promoting psueoscience outside of a few in heavily religious parts of the US. Certainly my school stuck to the facts and encouraged us to go further on our own time)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

It's less likely to be censorship by Google and more likely to be the fallability of human memory. It's slightly worrying that your school would present something like that as fact though. (I've never heard of any school promoting psueoscience outside of a few in heavily religious parts of the US. Certainly my school stuck to the facts and encouraged us to go further on our own time)

This was presented to us long before Hutchison came onto the scene. I'm not sure how you could infer that a school would engage in pseudoscience. It was just presented as a phenomena that was not understood. As was ball lightening. And at the time it was also not understood how the sun produced all its energy. The argument was that not enough neutrinos were being produced to account for the apparent energy output.

Ayasano

This was presented to us long before Hutchison came onto the scene. I'm not sure how you could infer that a school would engage in pseudoscience. It was just presented as a phenomena that was not understood. As was ball lightening. And at the time it was also not understood how the sun produced all its energy. The argument was that not enough neutrinos were being produced to account for the apparent energy output.

I guess things were just different at your school.

label

...if that is true THEN well THEN what is to stop it from having an influence on our world?

Nothing. But you shouldn't assume that it has to be true when all current evidence points to the contrary.

When you see time as a physical force you start to realise that special relativity is actually natural as well. Effectively every atom that makes you "you" was something else and existed as something else before you. Thus it must have covered distance with speeds we cannot comprehend and because it is simply exist in time and space and move about time in space it is possible to conclude that our past and our future co-exist with the now.

Example you take a diamond shoot it into space and in space it gets burned to a crisp and when you find it again it is just powder but the powder was the diamond and the atoms in the powder at one stage got replaced by other atoms doing the exact same thing thus the powder remains powder but the atoms that was in the powder might be in you when you shot the diamond to space or when you discovered it as powder

Surly we must then accept that yes it was a diamond it is powder but the atoms between the "was" and the "is" may not be the same and yet the material in your hand exist in yesterday and will exist in the tomorrow. the mechanics behind it suggest a shortcut and that shortcut must be real otherwise the atoms will not move as science have showed they do.

I will be doing an experiment "very soon" that will create a massive magnetic force and I will be looking for artificial phenomena and if I can find it then things start to get interesting.

It is true I may find nothing but I am testing my ideology because I am willing to be wrong but I am not willing to simply accept that something is impossible because I don't believe anything is impossible.

Ayasano

When you see time as a physical force you start to realise that special relativity is actually natural as well. Effectively every atom that makes you "you" was something else and existed as something else before you. Thus it must have covered distance with speeds we cannot comprehend and because it is simply exist in time and space and move about time in space it is possible to conclude that our past and our future co-exist with the now.

Your conclusion does not necessarily follow from your premise. That would be like saying "All elephants are grey, this teapot is grey, therefore this teapot must be an elephant". Your argument is logically flawed.

Example you take a diamond shoot it into space and in space it gets burned to a crisp and when you find it again it is just powder but the powder was the diamond and the atoms in the powder at one stage got replaced by other atoms doing the exact same thing thus the powder remains powder but the atoms that was in the powder might be in you when you shot the diamond to space or when you discovered it as powder

Again, your argument is logicaly flawed. If the atoms were in the diamond when you launched it, they cannot have been in you. (Unless you're positing that the diamond somehow spontaenously time traveled, in which case you would never have found it again in the first place because it would have time traveled back to where it could form you, and thus not be present in the...present, floating around)

Surly we must then accept that yes it was a diamond it is powder but the atoms between the "was" and the "is" may not be the same and yet the material in your hand exist in yesterday and will exist in the tomorrow. the mechanics behind it suggest a shortcut and that shortcut must be real otherwise the atoms will not move as science have showed they do.

Again, your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Atoms are exchanged in and out of materials all the time. Electrolysis, oxidation, etc. That doesn't mean the objects themselves are somehow significant. They're just temporary collections of atoms, in much the same way you or I are.

I will be doing an experiment "very soon" that will create a massive magnetic force and I will be looking for artificial phenomena and if I can find it then things start to get interesting.

It is true I may find nothing but I am testing my ideology because I am willing to be wrong but I am not willing to simply accept that something is impossible because I don't believe anything is impossible.

Let us know how that goes, I would be very interested in hearing the results. And don't forget to record the experiment with as many instruments as possible.

label

Your conclusion does not necessarily follow from your premise. That would be like saying "All elephants are grey, this teapot is grey, therefore this teapot must be an elephant". Your argument is logically flawed.

Again, your argument is logicaly flawed. If the atoms were in the diamond when you launched it, they cannot have been in you. (Unless you're positing that the diamond somehow spontaenously time traveled, in which case you would never have found it again in the first place because it would have time traveled back to where it could form you, and thus not be present in the...present, floating around)

Again, your conclusion does not follow from your premise. Atoms are exchanged in and out of materials all the time. Electrolysis, oxidation, etc. That doesn't mean the objects themselves are somehow significant. They're just temporary collections of atoms, in much the same way you or I are.

Let us know how that goes, I would be very interested in hearing the results. And don't forget to record the experiment with as many instruments as possible.

Well you are almost there,

Is your mind an object or energy?

Think about that

label

An object that stores electrical and chemical energy. Dude, we've known that for, like, decades.

Sorry for taking so long to respond,

Here is the thing look at a wall any wall it can be brick glass or wood. Now touch it. It is solid right... But it is not. We know by now that nothing is solid everything have atoms inside of them and atoms have little things in them and those little things have things and them and so on and so forth but they are spinning so there is energy actively spinning around making the wall appear solid.

Same is true with your brain. It is made out of atoms and is using atoms for processes. In short it is energy in one form using energy in another form but both are the same thing. That is what makes atoms so cool to start with they make you think you are seeing a wall and you are flesh and blood but ultimately we are one and the same and yet we are not.

On an atomic scale there is no difference between you and a rock and yet zoomed out the rock is dead and you are a thinking biological system.

So if we are just another form of energy what is to stop other energies from manipulating us... Example gamma radiation it will not turn you into a cool looking green monster but will kill you in one of the worst ways known to science. One energy having an effect on your atomic structure that is also energy.

Or a microwave heating up your Pizza making the mushrooms bad each time you do. Why because on an atomic level those atoms where exited by an external energy that results in heat for the pizza but doing something crazy with the mushrooms.

Truth is we are not what we think we are, we are energy just another form or energy.