Time to Build It

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
On other note, here is a list how we can time travel depending on science fiction movie method and others method,
time slip: In many movie and book time slip can be achieve by multiple method , and for some reason the traveller always remain on earth , time slipping can be view in multiple way : time fly fast forward or backward so you can stop when you feel you reach the destination
Temporal displacement: ( ie; BTTF, Dr who) this method need a vehicule of some sort to keep the user safe inside from any exposure, and for some reason as well they always end up on the planet of destination
Teleportation: this method is more spiritual than any other and safer, without any physical result proven to this day teleportation would be safe as you need to view the where and when of your destination before going and making sure you dont end up in a physical object that is at your destination

When dealing scientifically with time travel theory, a lot of people will use physic and math as a basis,,but the US army COE and navy SR have proven this otherwise, using what the nazi has provide them with after the second WW, using UFO technologie and learn that
GRavity , energy and frequency , you could open a door way thru the vortex of time, ( proven multiple by leak video on youtube )
i dont know if any of you ever save those video, i witness them , but sadly as much as i research youtube i cannot find them anymore
a few of them nowaday are leak here and there and then disapear,
man going thru time vortex ( a man wearing a hawaian shirt and rd cap and sunglass ) carrying a case of some sort point with a laser and open a time vortex then disapear,
Time vortex tunnel: a view inside the time vortex tunnel, this video was a gem, as we only see gray all around and some glowing dot, as this video claim to be a view of a time vortex tunnel
John titor movie:A short fan made video showing the future movie ( that never was completed) john titor vehicule going thru time

From my perspective i would love to try two method,
time portal ( similar to the MP) because its a fix place and it open a time vortex on the other end , its safe in some way because no one can steal the machine as it is bulky and stuck into another place and time
Time travel vehicule: Something in the range of a spaceship because this would be base on physic rule itself, using some rule of the PX and anti gravity this would travel thru space and time in its real place in space in time, thus , if you time travel a millions years in the past youd end up in space ( the void of space ) where you are in 3d thus youd need to be able to travel back to earth where it was millions of years ago,
but time slipping is the first step as it does not require a lot , if only for a few minutes it would still be a step forward it

hope you enjoy my thousand of grammar mistake , sorry when i type whats on my mind i type way fast
cheers
Do note my mispell on my grammar i learn everyday thank you

dh1

longitudinal photons are waves of time.

"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

DoctorZ

longitudinal photons are waves of time.

"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave
Sound like some experiment that John hutchison did , cheers thanks for the pieces of informations

dh1

yeah that's what he created with his tesla coil and van de graaf generator. Which of course are electrostatic(Van De Graaf DC) and oscillating electrostatic(Tesla coil AC). That's one of Gibb's zero vector equations. Combination of AC & DC.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

yeah that's what he created with his tesla coil and van de graaf generator. Which of course are electrostatic(Van De Graaf DC) and oscillating electrostatic(Tesla coil AC). That's one of Gibb's zero vector equations. Combination of AC & DC.
Given this even knowing all the element needed to make a time travel machine there is a s**t load of work to put on , given that i could only dedicate one day a week to this , it will more time, this is why in the start of this thread i wanted to do this my full time job, not a scam to get easy cash, but full time dedication taking all the informations needed and start to work on final result,

dh1

I feel ya. I lost my job years ago so I studied up and built things. Full time dedication is pretty necessary.

DoctorZ

I feel ya. I lost my job years ago so I studied up and built things. Full time dedication is pretty necessary.
i lost mine in february 2015, than many others as im trying to find a job that i will fit in, if i was fortunate enough to score the loto, this project would be led by all of us accordingly with proper salary, but will see

on this good night everyone

Last edited: