Time to Build It

TimeFlipper

@dh1 You really should read the Montauk Project much more carefully, there was nobody "tripping out" during the experiments involving Cameron, and i believe that you have only ever read conspiracy stories "about" the Montauk Book and not the actual book itself..
This will be my final posting to you as you have little or no proper information about the Montauk Project and you are off on your Orgone trail again...
But, you are welcome to your own opinions and beliefs and you may get a few other people to go along with you, and that is their business..I showed you the 4 pictures to explain how wrong you were about the Sage Radar Antenna not being a satellite dish and also that the HelmHoltz coils had more than just 3 coils wound around them....Your stories are full of inaccuracies and i wont be replying to you again...

dh1

oh relax would ya...we're talking. I've bought all the books idk in the 90's and read them repeatedly.

They said specifically duncan cameron was emotionally affected heavily in the room when the sage radar reflector was pointed up into the sky with the opposite focal point in the room with no microwave scarring effects from earlier.

The whole base wasn't emotionally affected..only him. That's what I meant.

Ya get upset easily. Chillz.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
sorry if im not all here, im going back and forth between a few web tab, im gathering infos about stuff i need for my project, on this i big you good night everyone, i recommend to some to get a good night sleep , cheers

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Glad you were able to secure some funding, congrats. :)

And good night. Catch you later!

TimeFlipper

they use similar idea in Xmen back in the 90' cartoon, the big black muscle guy from the future , they use two coil in a similar matter to open a vortex thru time
Are you a licensed Radio Amateur like Prof Opmmur and myself are?..I ask you this because the Prof and i have spoken on Echolink several times, and the spoken word is said quicker than the written word lol :D

dh1

what does that have to do with anything timeflipper?
stop competing so much.

talk without admonishing us. plz

Last edited:

Harte

To Harte , i dont care what ever you think or how smart you maybe, i dont see a single video with you working on something real, i spend a lot of my own money doing test and research ,me and Dr Y have probably invested about 15 000$ of our own money into this, so dont come asking for any proof or any crap like that when you , are only an internet user who come and comments on forum, as far as im concern, i plan to get back to where i was in life and i will strive on my own ,i have found someone local who is game so spend a few $ on my idea and i will work hard to do it, i dont spend my life behind a computer screen i work outside in the real world and i struggle to make payment every month, like everyone else who work and has a life outside the web, if you dont like me fine who care , but dont come trying to stop me from doing my best on my own, i dont recall anyone here beside Num7 being the authority, cheers like i said in my previous post, i didnt point fingers at anyone , but they are trolls and disinformation agent here and sniffing them out will be a good thing
i dont see your face on your icon, nor any youtube video showing who you are .
As far as im concern i dont have to justified myself to anyone, since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$
Was I talking to you? Did I ask you for proof? Has anyone told you that you should leave this board?
In what way does playing around with coils on a video constitute working on something "real?"

Have I said I don't like you? Have I suggested you should stop trying to do the best on your own?

Maybe you would see me in an even worse light if I referred to you as a "disinformation agent." But, hey, "I'm not pointing fingers."

Do you assume I don't work for a living, just like everyone else?

Try teaching mathematics and physics in an inner-city school. You'll want to start digging ditches for a living.

Harte

TnWatchdog

To Harte , i dont care what ever you think or how smart you maybe, i dont see a single video with you working on something real, i spend a lot of my own money doing test and research ,me and Dr Y have probably invested about 15 000$ of our own money into this, so dont come asking for any proof or any crap like that when you , are only an internet user who come and comments on forum, as far as im concern, i plan to get back to where i was in life and i will strive on my own ,i have found someone local who is game so spend a few $ on my idea and i will work hard to do it, i dont spend my life behind a computer screen i work outside in the real world and i struggle to make payment every month, like everyone else who work and has a life outside the web, if you dont like me fine who care , but dont come trying to stop me from doing my best on my own, i dont recall anyone here beside Num7 being the authority, cheers like i said in my previous post, i didnt point fingers at anyone , but they are trolls and disinformation agent here and sniffing them out will be a good thing
i dont see your face on your icon, nor any youtube video showing who you are .
As far as im concern i dont have to justified myself to anyone, since like i mention i dont go out and ask for $$

Try teaching mathematics and physics in an inner-city school. You'll want to start digging ditches for a living.

Harte
Yeah, you wouldn't see me teaching class Harte...but good for you! I suspect your students are similar to the class of 'Welcome Back Kotter', let's hope not.
I do enjoy digging ditches...as long as I can use a backhoe, which I enjoy operating.