Time to Build It

Harte

Try teaching mathematics and physics in an inner-city school. You'll want to start digging ditches for a living.

Harte
Yeah, you wouldn't see me teaching class Harte...but good for you! I suspect your students are similar to the class of 'Welcome Back Kotter', let's hope not.
I do enjoy digging ditches...as long as I can use a backhoe, which I enjoy operating.
LOL.
No, man, they are much, MUCH worse than Kotter's kids. I'm tasked with teaching Geometry to rowdy and rude students (with extremely poor attendance records) that have never mastered even 6th grade math. AND, my job depends on my results (based on end-of-course test scores.)

Physics isn't nearly as bad - it's an Honors course and almost all of those students take the course because they want to, not because the state makes them do it. Also, no end-of-course test in Physics means I can teach it my way (I include units on both Special and General Relativity, for example, which isn't part of the curriculum.)

I'd like to also say here that, after an earlier post (the one about the poster threatening my family,) I started thinking about it and realized he didn't actually threaten them. He just told me he hoped they would die.

Just wanted to set that straight.

Harte

dh1

Try teaching mathematics and physics in an inner-city school. You'll want to start digging ditches for a living.

Harte
Yeah, you wouldn't see me teaching class Harte...but good for you! I suspect your students are similar to the class of 'Welcome Back Kotter', let's hope not.
I do enjoy digging ditches...as long as I can use a backhoe, which I enjoy operating.
LOL.
No, man, they are much, MUCH worse than Kotter's kids. I'm tasked with teaching Geometry to rowdy and rude students (with extremely poor attendance records) that have never mastered even 6th grade math. AND, my job depends on my results (based on end-of-course test scores.)

Physics isn't nearly as bad - it's an Honors course and almost all of those students take the course because they want to, not because the state makes them do it. Also, no end-of-course test in Physics means I can teach it my way (I include units on both Special and General Relativity, for example, which isn't part of the curriculum.)

I'd like to also say here that, after an earlier post (the one about the poster threatening my family,) I started thinking about it and realized he didn't actually threaten them. He just told me he hoped they would die.

Just wanted to set that straight.

Harte
wonder if you can start a secret class invite only without permission from administrators privately out of the school system to teach weird tech claims and conspiracy stuff. Would be fascinating.

Kids love this stuff.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
typical american teacher salary :less than 20$hr
heavy machinery operator salary 35$+hr
lol
like i told about degrassi and kaku in the pass, physic and math have little over time travel , time travel is a hands on project, the only math is need is how much power i can mustered out of the atom fission power supply Hutchinson is about to figure out, since battery are not a viable source of power , dam i was so close, im not a math or physic enthusiasm, because they are more like a dogma than science and try to make things happen instead of talking all the time, Ron mallet is trying , but he is not using the complet method, no sponsored scientist will try what was made for real ( ie : the PX and the MP)
energy
frequency
gravity
12vdc wont be enough if its generated from a pack of battery it will die midway the displacement,
call me crazy or what ever,, i have to get back to work

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When do you expect to start working on your project? Will you be able to keep us updated on a regular basis once you start?

Michael James

Hello everyone,
ITs been awhile, i cannot come here as often as i wish since most if not allmy free time is focus on finding a new job , and the urgency of it is becoming more and more urgent each day ,two months ago i was unemployed and i got lucky enough to land at mr lube, asking an old friend for a favor, but the salary is choking me, i need to secure a decent one who will permit me to raise enough money to start experiementing again, i have a young girl here who want to help me start again by donating , i know i can make it, but we would need to gather all our knowledge and start doing something as i ask a million time before, its to my wonder why there aint no rich people here who want to sponsored us, just by ourself is almost impossible to achieve such a feat, i have the know how now to make one, just no cash or time to do it, DR Y is offering me his garage and electricity to do it, but him too doesnt much more than that to offer, does anyone here would know how we could more forward and get financial help so that i may work on this full time, as for how we can make this , here is the final reveal
: like i mention in the pass, we need energy frequency and gravity , well one scientist on youtube as offer me the know how , on how to make a gravity generator, a small one that be,out of off the shelf parts, then there is the energy , well 12vcx5time is enough amperage to make a decent run and as for frequency , i will use solid state radio and tv antenna receiver couple with a amplifier, and some thinkering thru the system with todays technology , and voila, you got yourself a decent time machine here is little sketch
i know my extended return here are getting old , but who else will do anything in real life, on who can we count to achieve, this, if i was to take my own word, it would have been more than 6 years since this should have been done already
tumblr_ojjbspmn5V1tgqnhzo1_540.jpg

It's great to see you around again after all of these years Dr Z. If you remember me you will remember that we used to talk to each other through emails and messenger when you were first starting to do your experiments. I sent you and email a few weeks ago but i guess you haven't seen it yet. Anyway it's good to see that your still trying.

Harte

lol
like i told about degrassi and kaku in the pass, physic and math have little over time travel , time travel is a hands on project, the only math is need is how much power i can mustered out of the atom fission power supply Hutchinson is about to figure out, since battery are not a viable source of power , dam i was so close, im not a math or physic enthusiasm, because they are more like a dogma than science and try to make things happen instead of talking all the time, Ron mallet is trying , but he is not using the complet method, no sponsored scientist will try what was made for real ( ie : the PX and the MP)
energy
frequency
gravity
12vdc wont be enough if its generated from a pack of battery it will die midway the displacement,
One day, perhaps you'll give us some sort of scientific grounds for the above. Until then, your claims are just ramblings from an ignorant wannabe time lord.

At present, gravity and velocity are the ONLY known methods for traveling through time. There is a possibility of using wormholes not generated by gravity, but right now those only exist at the quantum level. The energy required to expand a quantum wormhole (if such a thing is even possible) is greater than the calculated value of all the energy in the universe.
Playing with coils and electronics won't change that. Only "physic and math" advances hold out any hope. If you reject that, then you are doomed to ignominy and failure.

Harte

DoctorZ

lol
energy
frequency
gravity
One day, perhaps you'll give us some sort of scientific grounds for the above. Until then, your claims are just ramblings from an ignorant wannabe time lord.

At present, gravity and velocity are the ONLY known methods for traveling through time. There is a possibility of using wormholes not generated by gravity, but right now those only exist at the quantum level. The energy required to expand a quantum wormhole (if such a thing is even possible) is greater than the calculated value of all the energy in the universe.
Playing with coils and electronics won't change that. Only "physic and math" advances hold out any hope. If you reject that, then you are doomed to ignominy and failure.

Harte

If i recall, the PX never move an inch when it travel that the problem where physicist still think inside the dam box, when time travelling you dont need to move an inch , also you can worship this dogma as much as you want, i rather be a hand-on person, than just talk talk talk and write stuff on a board and never get my hands dirty , lol,
im always amaze that people take stuff too seriously and get mad
Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

Harte

Get mad?
When was the last time you were told you should leave the board?

You were the one that got mad at me.
I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are.
It's not my fault that I know some things about electromagnetism and the other forces, and the relationships (such as they are) between them.

Harte

DoctorZ

Get mad?
When was the last time you were told you should leave the board?

You were the one that got mad at me.
I am entitled to my opinion, just as you are.
It's not my fault that I know some things about electromagnetism and the other forces, and the relationships (such as they are) between them.

Harte
Im not mad im just trolling you, because you are so serious and cant take a hint
lighten up and relax

there is math involve when building anything , heck i build more than 32 mountain bicycle with my own two hands, but i could have not manage this if i wasnt good in math, i have build over 200 trailers in my life and they all hodl up perfectly if it wasnt for math,
making this project will require a bus load of math and science this is why i cannot start any physical work until i figure out how to make it , what mesure of power is need , etc , etc , etc
i might now work at a national research center , but i am a scientist in my own way
now lighten up , these are just words for now
nothing more nothing less, nothing serious