Time travel a reality.... what do you think?

Could time travel technologies be used to help heal humanity?

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I see the universe as existing only because of inequality. Which does suggest no zero-points. But then who am I to argue with one's beliefs. All I have are facts to guide me.

Perspective is a zero-point.
Like a seed, to a flower.
Inequality on a transient scale is equality. Everything is beautiful.
The Middle Way. The Liddell Way.
The Way. Tao Te Ching.

Sound is a vibration along space.
Light is a collapse of space.
Sound/Light = wave/particle duality.

Consciousness = open system
Universe = closed system

Universal Consciousness = infinite energy.
It's what dreams are made of.

IroncladMarshmallow

Yeah, there must be some type of schizo attractor field here on this site.
index.php

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I never understood why people think that if they spew out a bunch of technical talk randomly, it makes them look like a time traveler. *scratches head*

IroncladMarshmallow

I never understood why people think that if they spew out a bunch of technical talk randomly, it makes them look like a time traveler. *scratches head*
Because quantum fluctuations in the scalar field cause temporal vortex motion when irradiated by high intensity boson beams! :ROFL:

Maybe I should be nicer to the guy. He's new, and I don't want to scare him away.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Because quantum fluctuations in the scalar field cause temporal vortex motion when irradiated by high intensity boson beams! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I should be nicer to the guy. He's new, and I don't want to scare him away.

Based on his posting content, I'm not sure he was mentally here anyway.