Time Travel University

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Time Travel University

Wow, looks like we have the first TT school. Maybe we'll see young Titor there !
You're here at the beginning of an exiting and challenging project. Bringing together a diverse cross disciplinary group to design, staff and implement the worlds first University dedicated to the training and prepation of Time Travelers.
Time Travel University

I've read on some sites that it's kind of serious project !
Anyway, that's some new stuff, I can't remember seing anything like this before, and it looks a little better than HDRKid :)

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: Time Travel University

I got an email from what seems to be the owner of The Time Travelers Academy - Home saying the site above is a ripoff of his own. No idea how he found this thread so quickly but there you have it.

Interesting that someone would put this kind of thing together.

R111334

The Time Travelers Academy is a book-to-movie project. The book reached the best sellers list in science fiction at Amazon.com, Buy.com and Barnes and Nobel. The first copyright of the book was in 2005, the first trademark 2006... The Time Travelers Academy will also have a series of fiction books, videos, interactive videos, and a movie.

The trademark and copyright of the book are under: Time Travel Academy, Time Traveler Academy and Time Travelers Academy.

When I noticed a link www.timetraveleracademy.com I clicked on the link. There I found a web site calling itself The Time Travelers Academy and having the same element, names and products as mine. I e-mailed the owner... He changed the name to Time Travel University. Unfortunately under trademark law this name and products are very similar to Time Travel Academy and would only deceive or cause confusion.
======================================================================

About the Time Travelers Academy:

The grandfather paradox is the primary theme of the book. The hero challenges the grandfather paradox to save his fianc? from a tragedy but an unknown aspect of the grandfather paradox stipulates: Something in nature will stop the time traveler from changing the past.

We plan to start filming the movie sometime next year if everything goes as planned.

Best regards,

Reginald Williams

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Your movie sounds very interesting, I always like movies about time travel !!
If you want, you can post updates about your project here, or as well, you can create a Paranormalis blog about your movie.

Cheers !

Num7 :)

Mudpuppy

I thought the alternate universes theory did away with the grandfather paradox.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Mudpuppy said:
I thought the alternate universes theory did away with the grandfather paradox.
it did, but then demensional/alternate univers travel, is not time travel. its a side-ways move. not a forward or back. while the place you land in may be advanced or behind the one you left, it is still the same static time. just a diffrent place. I mean look at it like this
if you go to the native tribes of the congo it would appear, you have gone back in time. and they may well think you to be a god. things are not always as they first appear. i tend to agree thow natural forces will keep you from changing what has already happened. no second chance,this aint no dress rehearsal. i keep hearing my grandpa say, boy there is no time there is only now. then he would ask??? if you pour a cup of water into the river, can you then dip out that same cup of water from the river???? each day is a new drop of water poured into the river of time. once mixed in it can not be pulled back out. just me thow and not a very popular thought

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
it did, but then demensional/alternate univers travel, is not time travel. its a side-ways move. not a forward or back. while the place you land in may be advanced or behind the one you left, it is still the same static time. just a diffrent place. I mean look at it like this
if you go to the native tribes of the congo it would appear, you have gone back in time. and they may well think you to be a god. things are not always as they first appear. i tend to agree thow natural forces will keep you from changing what has already happened. no second chance,this aint no dress rehearsal. i keep hearing my grandpa say, boy there is no time there is only now. then he would ask??? if you pour a cup of water into the river, can you then dip out that same cup of water from the river???? each day is a new drop of water poured into the river of time. once mixed in it can not be pulled back out. just me thow and not a very popular thought
That's right, and I like the "water poured in the river" thing.
Man, you're going to have a good result at your "Time travel theories and concepts" exam.
We'll do it last week, so you should start studying it yesterday !
:cool:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

didn't find a test to take, but thats ok,hate tests don't think they are a good measure of much more than memory recall. how smart/dumb you are, depends on where you are, when ask a given question. more than how much you know in any one area of testing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

People giving tests are people who are considered to have knowledge. It doesn't make them more intelligent. And it doesn't mean they have knowledge.

I wonder if in the future, there will ever be a real Time Travel Academy.
Imagine a kid telling you that when he'll be adult, he'll to be a time traveller !!!

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't think so, I think very soon they will try, and learn it can't be done.
I hope I am wrong, but some how I know I am not:(
it would be cool to hear little johnny say I want to be TIME COP when I grow up:D