Time Travel University

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Time Travel University

Same for me here, i doubt about it. I want time travel to be real, I can't imagine it's impossible... But actually, it's not likely to happen :(

No, I'm not going to buy an HDR, in order to be accepted at the Time Travel Academy !!! :rolleyes:

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Same for me here, i doubt about it. I want time travel to be real, I can't imagine it's impossible... But actually, it's not likely to happen :(

No, I'm not going to buy an HDR, in order to be accepted at the Time Travel Academy !!! :rolleyes:

Num7
ok I will bite
just what is an HDR spose to be able to do????? and why would you/anyone want one????? its just some magnets in a box right????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Dude, it's much more than a magnet in a box !!!
You must put some wire around your head, like in Napoleon Dynamyte, so it's a brain fryer. It gives you the chance to overheat your brain, like if you put it in a microwave. Then you can make astral time travel. At least, that's what the kid says (exept for the fried brains lol). I wonder when HDRKid will register here lol

More seriously, HDR belongs to the world of radionics, and this world could be a hoax.

Num7 :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster

so let me get this straight, it will basicly give you a heat stroke, and then your spose to think the hallusinations you have are time travel. so all the old folks that suffer from heat stroke, realy just had a bad time tripping with the HDR .thats nice I want one for my boss.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read that Steeve Gibbs is making a new HDR. I wonder how this new crap will look like... and for how much he's going to sell it.
Did you know the old HDRKid thread of TPN KC ?

kcwildman

Beastmaster

yes I do remember the thread, but I never took it serious thought it had to be a hoax. it looked like a box and some magnets. thats as far as I ever looked, and why I ask about it. now that you bring it up seems a guy from the old net(star lord) use to go at with folks it over the thing.
hey Web Owner do we still have any of the thread logs from then?????

Harte

kc wildman said:
yes I do remember the thread, but I never took it serious thought it had to be a hoax. it looked like a box and some magnets. thats as far as I ever looked, and why I ask about it. now that you bring it up seems a guy from the old net(star lord) use to go at with folks it over the thing.
hey Web Owner do we still have any of the thread logs from then?????

Starlord was adamant about the dangers involved with this stupid device.

It's "inventor" is a con-man that has resorted to excuses for its not working that range over a full gamut of pure hogwash. Last I checked, it won't work as a TT device unless you are at an "energy vortex point," or some such crap.

Funny that the "inventor" cannot define what this sort of locale actually is. IOW, if it's not working, you are not sitting in the right spot. If you ask "where should I sit?" the answer appears to be "We haven't quite figured that one out just yet."

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster

thanks Harte!!!! guess you were in on the little frackes back then, cause you sure know alot more than I bout the thing.

well maybe we should put it on one of the cristal skulls it just might make a projector ha ha ha ha

Harte

kc wildman said:
thanks Harte!!!! guess you were in on the little frackes back then, cause you sure know alot more than I bout the thing.

well maybe we should put it on one of the cristal skulls it just might make a projector ha ha ha ha

LMAO!

Good one.

H.