Time Travel University

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Time Travel University

where is old Starlord these days anyway???????? it was always good fun to watch him chew on the likes of the HDRkid and old Max over goofy stuff they would say. has anyone seen or heard from them of late?????
I use to LMAO at Max and his ideas of your thoughts create your reality, ha ha ha your only hear cause I think so.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

He still posts at CC.net, he's a top poster there I think.

He used to be around here in the old days, but he never achieved to kill the HDRKid thread... No one can.

Num7 !

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:

He used to be around here in the old days, but he never achieved to kill the HDRKid thread... No one can.

Num7 !
thanks guy will have to take a look:)

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:

Num7 !

I remember that the HDRukidding me? thread was closed because it was all of us just not letting go of the fraud thing. All we did is blast her/him, and tell her/him that hdrkid is full of IT! GOD that was fun.
ZeoEmarude really gave it to him..I miss Zeo.
Kc mentioned MaxX ....He was a student of the IAM presence. I just laugh at the website and the oversouls and all that crap. St Germaine. What a crock of B.S. He was funny because his mantra was that in the "IAM" you are not suppossed to get pissed off or engage in aurgument, but Starlord (miss him 2) or someone would ALWAYS get him going..Harte pissed him off a few times..And he would get huffy! ha ha!
Too much...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I must admit, I miss the HDRkid thread. Even if I just posted a couple of times in that thread, damn, it was entertaining for sure !!!

gonzogirl

Some of my best one liners went to that thread!
We were on it..On it like Blue Bonnet!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

AAAHHHH the good old days
only problem is grandpa always said
boy these are the good old days
but you won't know that till you see the bad new days:eek:

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, everything you do seem like to good old days after some time. Time sure flies.
When I was on TPN, I was often reading and posting from school during my boring classes, I was 18, good old days.
"Wow, HDR, that's cool !!!" Damn lol

Num7

gonzogirl

The older I get the quicker time flies....Bummer cuz I am not in a hurry to get any older!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

relative time is
when you were 5 yrs old-----------a yr was 20% of your life lived=====alot of time or so it seemed then.
at 50 -----a yr is a moment
youth is wasted on the young for they know not what to do