Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

SerbRyder,

The wars in Serbia-Croatia obviously have had and still have great significance for you. The average American has absolutely no clue what-so-ever as to just how significant Serbian and Croatian history has impacted the 20th and now the 21st Centuries. Their history was the Ground Zero Event for not one, but two world wars. World War II in Europe was not a seperate war from World War I. It was a continuation of that unresolved war. If we were somehow able to talk to them, there are over 100 million Europeans and 200,000 Americans who would explain it to everyone else had they not been fatal casualties of those wars. Croat or Serb, Hungarian, Greek, Englander, French, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian, Albanian, Italian, Czech, Slovakian, Austrian, Swede, Fin, Norwegian, Pole, Russian, you name it - over one hundred million of them were slaughtered for king (Kaiser, Czar, Caesar) and country. From me to you, my friend, I understand and have not forgotten them.

That being said, however, "Boomer" (the author of the TTO/Titor posts) failed to even make a hint at Serbia or Croatia. His reference to BS has to be taken within the context of the series of posts that he was responding to (and because I was involved in those posts I'm fully aware of the context). He was responding to Doug's posts and challenging Doug on his (real or fained) incredulity at our having found nukes in Iraq. The question was whether that "fact" (finding nukes) would be used as propoganda to expand the war. The problem is that his post was made at a time when the news was incorrectly reporting that we had found nukes in Iraq (and the truth is that the news was reporting that we had found chemical WMD's). Boomer was working the current news where a real time traveler (if they actually exist) would know that the reports were inaccurate.

Serb, I would never deny your right to opine on any subject. But the Titor Meme is, on the whole, lame. The political message is trite, common left-of-center libertarian. Nothing new. The physics message is nothing less that laughable. It really is pretty awful 8th grade wannabe "science". It's not a matter of accepting the possibility that time travel is allowed by general relativity. It's a matter of hand-waving magic to accept his version of modern physics. It really is that bad. The war saga is Saturday afternoon at the cinema, John Wayne fantasy. I don't know if you were personally involved in the Serbian war. But if you were or know anyone who was, would you or they describe the period as a time that they wouldn't trade for anything - as Titor described his involvement as a soldier in the Everglades? That's an othwesie innocent 12 year old boy's view of war, not the view of a combat veteran no matter what his/her age. People who have seen just how starkly terrifying violent death is on a daily basis don't use words like "I wouldn't trade it for anything" to glorify and remember the experience. I certainly don't, my peers don't, and we have seen more than our fair share of what man can do to man to extinguish their existence on this mortal coil.

my views on the war are actually quite interesting, given the past couple days, ive been doing exensive research on very ancient roots of the serbs, i found that all slavs are descendents of the serbian race, which is why we share a common language, yet each tribe had formed an accent and slag unique and individual to them, which is not that hard to relate to if you live in the usa, cause northern and southerners, sound much different, english, and americans, sound much different, would probably be a somewhat better example, more interesting i've found, no historians could find in history, where the serbs ever sought dominance over any other race, or tribe... what happened was they loved freedom, so when one tribe came under attack, all of them united to defend the freedom, of the serbian people, so i can be clear, all slavs back then were known as serbian people, different tribes had different names, which we still use today, croatians, bosnians, montenegrians, russians, serbians etc. which is where the 4'cs came from, hope i dont slaughter the translation, it basically means, unity through salvation saves serbs/slavs... and interestingly the turkish ottoman empire actually stood no chance at defeating this peaceful race, who just desired to be left alone, so they would still a male serb, when they were born, and convert them to islam, never allowing them to know they were actually serbian, and they would use these children once they got older, to attack the serbian tribes, which is how they stole kosovo in the first place, so that whole lil bad situation plays into todays dilemma, the powers that be extremely stupid, wanted to break apart this huge empire of peaceful people called the slavs, look at a map of europe before ww1 and look at it now, they have turned our tribes, into smaller and smaller ones, denying them the truth to they really are, the same people, divide and conquer. when it used to be basically just serbia/yugoslavia, and russia, now we have so many pieces of those 2 empires of serbs/slavs, seperated into many lil states, when they all were just tribes of the mother homeland of serbia/kosovo the sooner the slavs are educated as to this truth of their being, then europe will be better off, cause then the serbian/slav empire will be restored and peace should reign, cause as always, we never sought dominance, we just sought knowledge... is there any more to say to this?

DarbyII

More important would be this segment of the July -98 fax where he clearly mentioned that there would be a limited nuclear war in Middle East around the year 2000:

----------------------------------------------------
Art, the reason I am here now is because I believe a nuclear weapon set off by Iraq in the Middle East war with Israel might have something to do with the damaged timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we discover the reason why there is no apparent future after 2564.
----------------------------------------------------

Mystery,

Did you get that "quote" from FAX ONE from JohnTitor.com or some other site? Sorry to tell you this but someone is pulling your leg with the quote. Here's the transcript of Art's show where he reads the two faxes. Art missed FAX ONE because it was sent the day that he "retired" the first time. When he returned in April of 2000 he received FAX TWO which also included the text of the original fax and read both faxes on the air.

We (the Anomalies.net admins) made the transcript in September of 2003 by using Bell's radio program archive. I haven't modified the transcript in any way. It is a verbatim transcript of the seqment and is the exact same, word-for-word, copy of the transcript that we have previously posted a couple dozen times over the course of the past 8 years.

You'll notice that there's nothing about broken timelines, Iraq, 2564 or anything else contained in your quote. The only thing there, other than a vague description of his gadget, is: "Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather" - his first completely failed "prediction".

We, the staff at Anomalies, always get a laugh at this particular quote from FAX TWO: "I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians (I am not paranoid about the Russians) They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans."

The Russians are your friends. They are only at war with the Gov'mit, not The People. That's why they (in Titors Complete Saga) made highly accurate, pinpoint, surgical hydrogen bomb strikes on every major city in the USA in order to strike only the Gov'mit and not the civilians thus saving millions of American lives. "Boomer" really did have a sense of humor and a feeling for Russian irony. ;)

FAX ONE: 29-JUL-1998
Dear Art,

I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. please let me explain....

Time travel was invented in 2034off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine. The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic field. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time. Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there. In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off. some interesting outcomes of this are: you meet yourself I have done it often even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.

You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a sky scraper that don't exist in New York . Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshal law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail. A few years later a communal government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists. China retakes Taiwan, Israel wins the largest battle for their life and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow from their collapsed reactors.

FAX TWO: Apr-2000

Dear Mr. Bell I am glad you 're back. I faxed this information to you the day before you left the air. I wanted to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle so I am sending a gift. If you've already seen this please accept my apologies if you choose to make this public please do not publish the fax number. I had to fax when I heard the other time traveler calling in from the recent time past in fact the year 2500 Ad.
Let me explain...

Mr. Bell I sent a fax with this opening on July 29 1998. As I said then I am a time traveler. I have been on this world line since April of this year and I plan to leave soon. Typically time travelers do not purposely affect the world lines they visit. However this mission is unusually long and I've grown attached to some of the people I have met here. (isn't that the Stockholm syndrome or something? - Art says)

Anyway for my own reasons I have decided to help this world line by sharing information about the future with a few people in the hope that it will help their future. I am contacting you for the same reason. Unfortunately there is no historical reference to your program in my world line.

I believe you can change your future by creating one now. Some of the information presented on your program maybe invaluable to upline researchers. I suggest you isolate the programs that concentrate on military technology and new physics theories. Transcribe these programs and put them someplace safe away from the box. I recommend someplace in the mid west. (away from the box what does he mean?-art says) I also urge you to reconsider your paranoia to the Russians (I am not paranoid about the Russians) They are not preparing for war with the average US citizen. They are preparing for war with the US government. They will eventually save this country and the lives of million of Americans. I realize my claims are a bit difficult to accept so I will send the following once I know you have received this fax. A few pages from the operations manual of my time machine. And a few colored photographs of my vehicle.( alright so you know I got it send them along.-art says)

If you wish to contact me I will be happy to share with you the nature of time , the physics of time travel and some of the events of your future.(God I hadn't read this earlier..) Please send a return package to...

Mystery

Darby,

You are right - sort of. Indeed it appears someone has been pulling our collective legs since 2003 when those heavily edited fax audiofiles that you had heard first became available. In fact, it has been my understanding that both you and Pamela M have been aware of this situation for a few years now. I would once again like to quote this old TTI thread:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/...me_travel&Number=48887&page=27&view=collapsed

---------------
Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past
the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....
Time travel was invented in 2034
off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.
The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild.
By altering the speed and direction
of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.
time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.
In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.
some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often
even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.
You can alter history in the new universe
that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle.

Sometimes I will notice car models that don't exist
or books that come out late.
the oldest one was a sky scraper That wasn't built in a near favorite store of mine(that don't exist -this is deleted)in New York .
Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.
Unfortunately it was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my 2036 hit a brick wall in the year 2564. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists when the machine is turned off you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence.Now most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past creating a new universe and preceeding forward to see if the same thing results in 2564. It appears the line went bad around the year 2000. I am here now in this time to test a few theories of mine before going forward.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.
a power facility in Denver is able to restart itself but is mobed by hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed.
this convinces most that maybe we shouldn't bring the old system back up.
A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.
China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors.
Art, the reason I am here now is because I believe a nuclear
weopon set off by Iraq in the middle East war with Isreal might have something to do with the damaged timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we
discover the reason why there is no aparent future after 2564.
---------------

DarbyII

Darby,

You are right - sort of. Indeed it appears someone has been pulling our collective legs since 2003 when those heavily edited fax audiofiles that you had heard first became available. In fact, it has been my understanding that both you and Pamela M have been aware of this situation for a few years now. I would once again like to quote this old TTI thread:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/...me_travel&Number=48887&page=27&view=collapsed

---------------
Dear Art ,
I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past
the year 2500 AD.
please let me explain....
Time travel was invented in 2034
off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.
The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild.
By altering the speed and direction
of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.
time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.
In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.
some interesting outcomes of this are:
you meet yourself I have done it often
even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine.
You can alter history in the new universe
that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle.

Sometimes I will notice car models that don't exist
or books that come out late.
the oldest one was a sky scraper That wasn't built in a near favorite store of mine(that don't exist -this is deleted)in New York .
Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn't move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.
Unfortunately it was also discovered that anyone going forward in time from my 2036 hit a brick wall in the year 2564. Everyone who has ever been there has reported that nothing exists when the machine is turned off you find yourself surrounded by blackness and silence.Now most time travelers are trying to find out where the line went bad by going into the past creating a new universe and preceeding forward to see if the same thing results in 2564. It appears the line went bad around the year 2000. I am here now in this time to test a few theories of mine before going forward.

Now for the future you might want to know about..Y2K is a disaster . Many people die on the highways when they freeze to death trying to get to warmer weather. The gov. tries to keep power by instituting marshall law but all of it collapses when their efforts to bring the power back up fail.
a power facility in Denver is able to restart itself but is mobed by hundreds of thousands of people and destroyed.
this convinces most that maybe we shouldn't bring the old system back up.
A few years later communial government system is developed after the constitution takes a few twists.
China retakes Tiawan
Isreal wins the largest battle for their life.
and Russia is covered in Nuclear snow
from their collapsed reactors.
Art, the reason I am here now is because I believe a nuclear
weopon set off by Iraq in the middle East war with Isreal might have something to do with the damaged timeline. I will test that theory and get back to you. Please pray that we
discover the reason why there is no aparent future after 2564.
---------------

The radio program files weren't edited. They had the entire show, from start to finish, not just the faxes. They came directly from Art Bell's site and were available for paid subscribers. The "other" faxes came four years later after Art had retired. We copied the transcript in 2003.

Mystery

The radio program files weren't edited. They had the entire show, from start to finish, not just the faxes. They came directly from Art Bell's site and were available for paid subscribers. The "other" faxes came four years later after Art had retired. We copied the transcript in 2003.

This entire July 1998 Time Traveler Line show where Art reads the first fax is available on Youtube also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIhmQ4INYI

Part 16 is actually where he starts reading it, but pt. 17 is in fact the most interesting segment.

DarbyII

This entire July 1998 Time Traveler Line show where Art reads the first fax is available on Youtube also:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qIhmQ4INYI

Part 16 is actually where he starts reading it, but pt. 17 is in fact the most interesting segment.

As I said above, this "version" of the show appeared out of the blue a few years ago. We have no idea where it came from but we do know where the audio file that we transcribed came from. It came directly from Art Bell's audio archive.

That being said, does part 17 even make sense in the context of everything else that Boomer wrote over the course of five months? No. It completely contradicts the posts.

Titor said that he had not been to the future. His mission profile called for going to the past. OK, OK. That was Titor but what about other members of his unit? Maybe they traveled to the future. He never said one way or the other. Good question. The answer is that if they traveled to the future they apparently had not traveled as far into the future as 2040 let alone 2054:

Time Travel Institute “Topics Limited to 11 Pages?” thread:
Posted by TimeTravel_0 1/29/2001 11:25 AM

As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.

The Olympics might be revived in 2040 but he didn't know - because no one had been to 2040.

The added materials (Part 17) concerns "damaged timelines". Titor never talked about "damaged timelines". In his physics, the physics of the Many Worlds Interpretation, there can't possibly be any such animal as a "damaged timeline". Here's what he said:

Time Travel Institute “Topics Limited to 11 Pages?” thread:
Posted by TimeTravel_0 01/26/01 05:46 PM

Parallel universes exist independently of each other and only interact to avoid the collapse of the wave function for any given particle or event that you are looking at. I like to imagine it as a series of parallel lines crossed by a wavy wave. Each point on the wavy line where a straight line crosses it represents an alternate outcome. The multiple “yous” on each worldline record a different result for the activity of the particle.

and

Time Travel Institute “Time Travel Paradoxes” thread:
Posted by Pamela 11/5/2000 03:29 AM (She pasted in some email communication that she had with TTO)

Pamela: What would happen if you met yourself on another worldline?

Timetravel_0: It has always surprised me why that concept is so hard for people to imagine and accept. Nothing would happen. The universe would not end and there are no paradox problems that threaten existence. Temporal space-time is made up of every possible quantum state. The Everett Wheeler model is correct. I have met and/or seen myself twice on different world lines. The first was a training mission and the second is now. I was born in 1998 so the other "me" is 2 on this world line. There is a saying where I come from....Every possible thing that can happen or will happen has already happened somewhere.

"Every possible thing that can happen or will happen has already happened somewhere." No broken, disrupted, damaged, destroyed, spindled, folded or mutilated "timelines". And he was consistent with that message throughout.

Liberty

What if the guy in that picture is my son from the far future?
The serious from the hoaxes is about to be "REVIELED!" The dark from the light! God does not like "Liars"!
Situation in America today is SERIOUS! I love the government timing on this kid saying John Titor was a hoax.
We will know the truth very shortly!

HDRKID

There are multiple timelines so on some there would be olympics in 2040 and on others no. Debunker Darby reminds me of cain. Fails to deliver the promise pizza.

herman-cain-quits-cartoon-598x427.jpg

Ren

O.k. So I predict a Romney/Paul ticket. Well, maybe that's just what I want to happen.
Newt cheated on his dying wife.
Obama, though I like him, compromises too much, and keeps Ben and Tim on the payroll.
Obama will probably -- win reelection.
But I want Paul to run the U.S. economy.