Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Ren

Hi ren:
I read Alas Babylon. People claimed the book was the inspiration for John Titor. Others claim he copies his information from an rpg. Well, I do not think so. BTW, here is how I picture the farmer general that lead us to freedom in the civil war.

largelincoln.jpg

O.k. HDRKid,
I'll cry uncle. Where did this photo come from?

Liberty

I wish that timeline_39 was posting here! Since that EVENT hasnt happend before 2011! Wantabes are loosing the battle! At least Ren got a volcano right! I got lucky when I said something would "bounce"

Let's face it. Civil war is within weeks. We the people are now we the enemy. Titor said it and THAT is fact today!

i wanted lib to see it, and you never talking to him would say that, just a hint, wasn't he a southern farmer? why was the foxhole joke so funny? mention of timeline, september 11th was very important to him

Liberty

Thought this thread was Titor's 2001 predictions compared to 2011.
1) we today are the enemy!
2)It is an original Titor poster's birthday! (Happy Birthday you know who)
3) Also the date of my arrest in 09 (2 years ago) which lead to my 2 letters in 2010.
4)One year and one day after recieving the first letter, I arrived at my first destination (Interesting!)
5) 1 murder and 2 death bed confessions puts me over the edge saying Titor was real!
6)Study the divergence chart www.johntitorfoundation.com Lot of MY numbers come up!
7) ;) this new year will be somthing to remember!