Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Samstwitch

Thanks for explaining guys. Here's an article:

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland may be ready to announce that they have caught a glimpse of the Higgs Boson Particle. The Higgs Boson is more commonly referred to as the “God” Particle, because it is theorized that it is the particle which creates mass in objects. Its discovery would prove the Standard Theory of physics and be able to explain the formation of the Universe.

The Large Hadron Collider was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) with the intention of testing various theories of high-energy physics and primarily for testing for the existence of the Higgs Boson. It was built in collaboration with over 10,000 scientists and engineers from more than 100 countries. The Large Hadron Collider lies in a tunnel 17 miles in diameter at a depth of 574 feet beneath the borders of France and Switzerland, close to the Swiss capital of Geneva.

Scientists believe that they have the particle within their sights, but are just short of announcing a formal discovery. As reported in the BBC “Prof Stefan Soldner-Rembold, from the University of Manchester, called the quality of the LHC’s results exceptional”, adding: “Within one year we will probably know whether the Higgs particle exists, but it is likely not going to be a Christmas present.”

The Large Hadron Collider has been featured heavily among many different entertainment mediums, being featured on the hit TV show The Big Bang Theory and the subject of Antimatter production in the hit movie Angels and Demons. There was a fear among internet bloggers prior to its opening that because it would be creating Black Holes within the tunnel that the Large Hadron Collider had the ability to destroy the world.

Do You Believe the Higgs Boson is real?

DarbyII

Since you bring of JTF ( John Titor Foundation ) I decided to do a quick background check on the site exactly and, I believe that both the person who owns the youtube and, JTF Website is not Larry Habor.

I'm not saying it's a hoax but, as I said I did a background check on the site running it through legal checks and, found the owner of the site with the following information
Site Owner Name
Site Owner Location ( Home Address )
Site Owner Phone Number and, Fax Number

Of course the only way to confirm it accuracy is to contact the person I guess lucky for me.

I'm not going to reveal the information seeing as I don't know the person and, well you know how the 'crazies' are.

Edit: I think i've been tricked... back to square one...

You may not have been tricked. You likely got the Celebration Avenue address which is his law office (one of them - he also has offices in Orlando). We have to take "ownership" of the JTF and any properties owned by the company with a grain of salt. Larry Haber may or may not have been directly involved with writing the posts, but he is listed as the general manager, registered agent and general counsel for the JTF. The actual owner(s) aren't listed on the LLC filing. That's not unusual. Many states don't require any name other than the registered agent so legal papers can be served on a real person. Being the registered agent and the attorney isn't unusual. Being the general manager, meaning he's responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company, is somewhat unusual unless he has a vested interest in the ownership of the JTF.

Larry's story is that he's actually the agent for an attorney in Nebraska who represents Momma Kay Titor and her business interests. Mother Kay moved the fambly to Nebraska in 2003 to escape Titor's War and hide out from the Govmit MIB's (which makes it a bit difficult for 13 yr old JT to be tramping the Everglades today running around and gunning down the National Guard with his shotgun). Lo and behold, she just happened to run into an attorney there who just happened to have gone to law school with Larry 25 years ago (in 2003). Larry had lost contact with him after law school and out of the blue the attorney decides to call Larry, an entertainment and copyright attorney, who worked as a top corp attorney for both Disney Corp. and Universal Studios. He puts movie deals together. Larry is not only an entertainment attorney, he lives in the town where the owner of Time Travel Institute (Raul) set up the original Celebration community website and BBS - a website that had a hotlink to Time Travel Institute's BBS (the very site that Titor originally posted on as TimeTravel_0). Yeah. Right. Big, bold grains of salt. :)

kurisu

You may not have been tricked. You likely got the Celebration Avenue address which is his law office (one of them - he also has offices in Orlando). We have to take "ownership" of the JTF and any properties owned by the company with a grain of salt. Larry Haber may or may not have been directly involved with writing the posts, but he is listed as the general manager, registered agent and general counsel for the JTF. The actual owner(s) aren't listed on the LLC filing. That's not unusual. Many states don't require any name other than the registered agent so legal papers can be served on a real person. Being the registered agent and the attorney isn't unusual. Being the general manager, meaning he's responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company, is somewhat unusual unless he has a vested interest in the ownership of the JTF.

Larry's story is that he's actually the agent for an attorney in Nebraska who represents Momma Kay Titor and her business interests. Mother Kay moved the fambly to Nebraska in 2003 to escape Titor's War and hide out from the Govmit MIB's (which makes it a bit difficult for 13 yr old JT to be tramping the Everglades today running around and gunning down the National Guard with his shotgun). Lo and behold, she just happened to run into an attorney there who just happened to have gone to law school with Larry 25 years ago (in 2003). Larry had lost contact with him after law school and out of the blue the attorney decides to call Larry, an entertainment and copyright attorney, who worked as a top corp attorney for both Disney Corp. and Universal Studios. He puts movie deals together. Larry is not only an entertainment attorney, he lives in the town where the owner of Time Travel Institute (Raul) set up the original Celebration community website and BBS - a website that had a hotlink to Time Travel Institute's BBS (the very site that Titor originally posted on as TimeTravel_0). Yeah. Right. Big, bold grains of salt. :)

No the address was in arizona. I know the address for his offices it would have raised a flag when i reviewed it

DarbyII

I will explain! (You have to be me Darby to understand!) Titor mentioned "Bicycle tire manufacturers." In 2001. China took over this market. (I just notice this while SHOPPING!) It is strange to me that Kevlar is used when in fact Kevlar is in top MILTARY uses today.

Kevlar replaced Aramid which replaced steel belts. Kevlar, Aramid and Nomex are all very similar and are manufactured by Du Pont. It really was a no brained (there I went and said that again). Tire manufacturers ane chemical processors and they have been run out of America. The US is not manufacturing, especially chemical manufacturing, friendly. They've been relocating outside of America for 20+ years.

Yup, Titor mentioned bicycle tires. He got the idea from "Alas, Babylon". In the novel there's a blurb in the narrative that describes a newspaper ad in the Ft. Repose, Central Florida near Orlando (not to be confused with Ft. UF, Central Florida near Orlando) newspaper that said, "Willing to trade a Cadillac for "two good 28-inch bicycle tires and pump." There was no gasoline and in the story car batteries were being used to make 12-volt systems (espeifically in the story, yo run a shortwave radio set). This is not to be confused with Pappa Titor who was making 12-volt systems with car batteries. Also not to be confused are:

Randy Bragg, our protagonist, with Pappa Titor. Both carved out part of their post-nuke living selling oranges up and down the river to the locals.

Randy Bragg with John Titor. Titor mentioned the salt shortage. Randy had a great and dangerous adventure on the river attempting to transport salt back to Ft. UF...errr...Ft. Repose. Now I'm getting confused.

Ben Bragg, Randy's 13 yr old nephew, with 13 yr old John Titor. Both joined the local militia and were armed with shotguns.

Clarence “Preacher” Henry, a country boy in Ft. Repose, who found cities to be quite evil and quoting from Revelations 18:10 in his sermons often would say, "Alas! Alas! You great city of Babylon, you mighty city! For in a single hour your judgment has come" as reference to the war, its length, destruction of the great cities and serves as the title of the novel with John Titor who made the cities his enemy and target of the Ruskie's nukes

Ren

In "Alas Babylon", the U.S. attacks a Syrian base that turns out to be Russian. This is the first domino.

We are at the door of World War 3, Civil War, and the discovery of a new Physics.

DarbyII

What does the "God Particle" have to do with "Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time"? I'm curious...

The "God Particle" is the Higgs Boson, a very massive boson particle predicted by the Standard Model that mediates "mass". It's never been observed but the LHD at CERN is the only accellerator built that has the potential energy output that matches the mass of the Higgs.

However, Titor never referred to the Higgs Boson. On 2/1/2001 Titor posted:

The breakthrough that will allow for this technology [time travel] will occur within a year or so when CERN brings their larger facility [the LHC] online.

That was almost 11 years ago. CERN's Large Hadron Collider (LHC) still hasn't come online at full power and no new physics or particles have been discovered so far. So, so much for "within a year or so".

DarbyII

In "Alas Babylon", the U.S. attacks a Syrian base that turns out to be Russian. This is the first domino.

We are at the door of World War 3, Civil War, and the discovery of a new Physics.

Ren,

I don't know if we're at the door of WWIII. It could happen but we've seen worse times in our life times. October 1960, now that was at the door to WWIII.

The discovery of new physics? We're always at that door. Time travel, in the sense of Titor's Saga? If it is actually possible as described by Titor that door is somewhere between 100 and 1,000 years in the future and tending much, much more to the maxima than the minima.

Civil war? Yeah, it's possible. Not probable but possible. But we've had a civil war in this country in our lifetime. The media doesn't like to talk about it because its a Democrat thing. The last civil war started in earnest when Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubens, Tom Hayden ("Hanoi" Jane Fonda's ex-husband) and four other armed former-SDS/current RYM II Split Marxist-Leninist whackos (The Chicago Seven) started a riot outside the 1968 Democratic Party Convention in Chicago, stormed the convention, held the conventioneers hostage at gunpoint, issued their demands, were treated by the Party with perfect PC formality, forgiven, the police were called off and they were allowed to take over the convention and the party - and their progeny remain in charge today. Thereafter, between 1969 and 1975 the "movement" murdered approximately 3,000 US citizens in their civil war. We survived, barely, to today. They're now on their way out. But they won't go out quietly. In the end they'll make sure that some "young mother with child" is somehow pushed to the front of an Occupy demonstration at the precise time that, from several rows back, they instigate a violent confrontation with the police, mom gets whacked (photo op for the whackos) and they wouldn't care if it was the police, she was trampled by the crowd or her demise was initiated from the back row instigators directly - a martyr is a martyr no matter how the person was really killed (Horst Vessel was murdered by a prostitute in a hotel room). It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, even if it is a comrade. I've been there, up close and personal, and watched it happen.

TimeNot_0

Well, you know Larry Haber has a short video up about 3 months ago, where he says that they are going to show the departure video or try and get ahold of it, and that he did view it, but only a couple of minutes of it, and did not watch it all. Only about 324 people have seen that video. Its' there somewhere at youtube but I did not keep it so I could go back to it.

TimeNot_0

I could not find it either right now, but it had an upload date of 3 months ago when I saw it. Ya, know, I will see it if they ever upload it, I guess, if I look for it.
I don't think he has a channel but I suppose I could try that sometime. (always busy it seems).