Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

kurisu

Thought this thread was Titor's 2001 predictions compared to 2011.
1) we today are the enemy!
2)It is an original Titor poster's birthday! (Happy Birthday you know who)
3) Also the date of my arrest in 09 (2 years ago) which lead to my 2 letters in 2010.
4)One year and one day after recieving the first letter, I arrived at my first destination (Interesting!)
5) 1 murder and 2 death bed confessions puts me over the edge saying Titor was real!
6)Study the divergence chart www.johntitorfoundation.com Lot of MY numbers come up!
7) ;) this new year will be somthing to remember!

Since you bring of JTF ( John Titor Foundation ) I decided to do a quick background check on the site exactly and, I believe that both the person who owns the youtube and, JTF Website is not Larry Habor.

I'm not saying it's a hoax but, as I said I did a background check on the site running it through legal checks and, found the owner of the site with the following information
Site Owner Name
Site Owner Location ( Home Address )
Site Owner Phone Number and, Fax Number

Of course the only way to confirm it accuracy is to contact the person I guess lucky for me.

I'm not going to reveal the information seeing as I don't know the person and, well you know how the 'crazies' are.

Edit: I think i've been tricked... back to square one...

Liberty

Since you bring of JTF ( John Titor Foundation ) I decided to do a quick background check on the site exactly and, I believe that both the person who owns the youtube and, JTF Website is not Larry Habor.

I'm not saying it's a hoax but, as I said I did a background check on the site running it through legal checks and, found the owner of the site with the following information
Site Owner Name
Site Owner Location ( Home Address )
Site Owner Phone Number and, Fax Number

Of course the only way to confirm it accuracy is to contact the person I guess lucky for me.

I'm not going to reveal the information seeing as I don't know the person and, well you know how the 'crazies' are.

Edit: I think i've been tricked... back to square one...

What would be the location ONLY?

I would love to know WHO owns TheRealJohnTitor youtube account!

kurisu

What would be the location ONLY?

I would love to know WHO owns TheRealJohnTitor youtube account!

It said arizona but, I think they use a proxy incrypter for the domain so it can't be tracked back

I don't know much about that youtube i might be able to find a general area where they live if i'm lucky but, i doubt i can pin there exact location

Samstwitch

What does the "God Particle" have to do with "Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time"? I'm curious...

Ren

What does the "God Particle" have to do with "Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time"? I'm curious...

Sam, we may find out today. Titor predicted that CERN would discover that there are things that travel faster than light. But this will require a new explanation of Einstein's Relativity theory and Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle.

Our understanding of how the world works in 2011 is bottle-necked. We can't travel any faster, accomplish any more than we have right now without knowing if this "god particle" exists or not.

We need to know more about the nature of time and space.

kurisu

Sam, we may find out today. Titor predicted that CERN would discover that there are things that travel faster than light. But this will require a new explanation of Einstein's Relativity theory and Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle.

Our understanding of how the world works in 2011 is bottle-necked. We can't travel any faster, accomplish any more than we have right now without knowing if this "god particle" exists or not.

We need to know more about the nature of time and space.

The "god particle" is the Higgs Boson if anyone didn't know