Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

TimeNot_0

Just wanted to provide a link, not have automatic embedding take place.
Oh well!

Know only one other place that does that, usually have to have tags to embed a video. Not promoting anything as it is free anyway, and probably not done all that great anyway. Oh, well, time is not zero.

Seroll

Titor's U.S. Federal Government is here:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

This executive order basically says that our government is now prepping to nationalize all private property and persons in preparation for war.

The government can take anything it needs whether you want them to or not.

It also means they can use any people they think are necessary, whether those people want to go or not.

The government can use your property anyway it wants to, including putting government (military) equipment on your property, if they think it is necessary.

Lastly, they do not have to be in an emergency or war to enact these abilities!!!

HDRKID

TimeNot_0

New case of Mad Cow Disease on ABC Nightly News. First one in 6 years. Did not enter the food chain. Only check something like 40,000 cows out of 4 million or something like that. The govmint is down to finding the cause related to how this cow came down with it. The cow was a diary cow. Well.........................................perhaps just when you thought the meat was safe???

BBC News - 'Mad cow' disease found in California dairy cow

2012, but close to 2011.
Rollin' rollin' rollin' Keep those dogies rollin'
Keep those dogies rollin' Rawhide.
Through all kinds of weather,
Whether we're together,
There ain't gonna be no pink slime in my food!

Ren

They're all infected. Notice how the article doesn't say how BSE develops. It is from feeding cow parts to cows.

titorite

yaup. They seriously need to find who if anyone drank that milk. .

Throw in some nice monsanto chemicals and Japanese mox radiation and you have a good breeding ground to end as many lives as you would like.... crafting t5he DNA strand is gonna have to become common place...

titorite

On another front Joe Biden is making himself look dumber and dumber... The other day he made reference to Obamas "big stick"

Today he called an audience of campaign contributors "dull" and asked them "to at lest pretend to like him" verbatum he said that.

I can only assume he is pushing to cast a bad light on himself so that the populace will want an alternative vice president. Who better than hillary for the second term?

titorite

It is queer...this thing... When it started I think JT gave away the NWO play book for the next 15 years... Those younger NWO power mongers saw their dreams and plans posted online by a person claiming to be a time traveller... Naturally he was ignored by all but us fringe types... Then they went ahead with their plots and plans adjusting and adapting as they do... then 03 came... the invasion became official... and I think thats when some of those NWO fucks started to take a second look. I think that is when they started making major adjustments to their plans and plots.

the mox radiation from fuckishima is still polluting the world... I begin to think about distilling my water now. And I wonder about the next generation..... the birth defects titor spoke of.. between the radiation and the corexit many many babies here in the US .....well.... it'll be bad.

Meanwhile the US is moving troops from Japan to Guam, phillipines and Australia. For the security of asia..... IT is not our place to provide asia with security ... unless by security we mean invasion.... and we normally do... invade that is.

Then their is the unrest here at home. Romney reminds me of Kerry. .... The Zimmerman case looks like it is a dog and pony show meant to incite strong emotions to be manipulated later. I am betting it will be a mistrial. Occupy still goes strong...

sigh...

He laid out their playbook... They ignored it at first... then they changed their plays. Now it is anyones guess.

The only thing I think is still on the board is the 2012 date.. That is geological and no planning can change or affect what the earth will do.

Everything else is bound to have had plan Bs enacted.... Will China still consider expansion into the south with new redeployments surrounding the territory they desire?

Israel has yet to enact their ultimate defence....so far as we know.

We don't have a female president yet... instead we have a (plan B) black president... still a first for the US... still, the power hungry (hillary) crave the drug of "control" and the stage does look as though it is being set for a VP switcheroo ... even so things still remain dramtically changed....