Titor's 2001 Predictions Compared to 2011 Curent Time

Samstwitch

Well, you know Larry Haber has a short video up about 3 months ago, where he says that they are going to show the departure video or try and get ahold of it, and that he did view it, but only a couple of minutes of it, and did not watch it all. Only about 324 people have seen that video. Its' there somewhere at youtube but I did not keep it so I could go back to it.

Here it is...

TimeNot_0

I was looking as if lry haber had uploaded it, but someone else did, don't know either person or any person in the video.

TimeNot_0

I'm also thinking that this short video is a segment from another longer video that was back say like 2006 or so and that someone just loaded up that small segment of the original one and may be just playing with people's heads, and that the departure video will never be seen. And I fail to see the reason to look for it or keep looking for it when it probably will show nothing that can be proven for a video and it would just again end up with a heated debate. I suppose I have other things to do.

Samstwitch

I'm also thinking that this short video is a segment from another longer video that was back say like 2006 or so and that someone just loaded up that small segment of the original one and may be just playing with people's heads, and that the departure video will never be seen. And I fail to see the reason to look for it or keep looking for it when it probably will show nothing that can be proven for a video and it would just again end up with a heated debate. I suppose I have other things to do.

Yes, I believe your right. The group of guys that have been searching for John Titor made the original video. This is an excerpt.

DarbyII

Here it is....

Yep.

But it's not Larry Haber's video. A couple of young film makers, Tom Berile & Ray Kleckler, who run a film company named "Eyesview Media" in Orlando did the video as a part of their investigative reporting. They contacted Larry and asked for an interview, especially with brother Rick. The interview is much longer than what is in the clip above. Notice that Larry, even though he has both Richard and Brandon there, makes sure that neither of them say more than two words.

The full video is here http://www.eyesviewmedia.com/category/john-titor/ along with all of the other JT videos they did.

There are two videos talked about in the above clip. One is the JT movie deal that Larry was trying to put together that fell through. The other is the "departure video" that Titor referred to in his posts. Larry says that he's seen the departure video and that it looks real. That's a truly Titoresque turn of phrase. Recall that when Titor was asked if John Titor was his real name he replied that John Titor is a real name. Of course it's a real name - just not his (he'd already said that Titor was not his actual name). Of course the departure video looks real. It's a real video. Does it look like an actual depiction of something zipping away via a time machine based on Larry's prior first hand experience of witnessing other stuff being zipped away by time machines? I don't know. Neither does Larry. Do you know anyone who has seen something zipped away by a time machine - not a video - I mean live at the scene? Imagine an attorney telling the truth even though it isn't true. Truly Titoresque. ;)

Believe it or not, the John Titor Saga was never about time travel, never about WWIII, not about political messages or pissed off Florida Libertarians during the November 2000 general elections. It is about film making, it was about buzz making, it was about the then new medium - the Internet - and how to use that medium to make momey in the old entertainment industry. That's why an intertainment attorney was involved from the beginning. That's why Larry gave two young aspiring filmmakers the opportunity to wow him and display their potential talent with an interview.

The interview really wasn't very good and Larry ovbiously got bored rather quickly and shut it down with an "I have to go now."

I've said this before and I'll say it again: More power to the JTF or anyone else if they can use their creative talent to make money via the Internet.

titorite

Obama has now said he will pass the indefinite detention act authorizing the incarceration of US citizens with out charges , with out trials, with out legal counsel.

I remember a portion in the Titor story. About his dad choosing to leave for the country side after his neighbor was taken away in the middle of the night with out reason.

We have entered the civil war. The US government has declared all of you and me potential enemy combatants.

this sucks.