DMT the spirit molecule

C_jami

DMT - Wikipedia

The reason why i started this Topic is because I try this recently and I want to see what r the other people honest idea about this. I can only say that I am very agains it and I give u more details of the experience.

TnWatchdog

Haven't heard of this but it reminds me of taking LSD in my younger years. I was looking at a book and the sentences were off the page in the air. I had some paintings of saloon girls and they came to life laughing at me...freaky for sure. We went to get pizza and the long faces were everywhere. We had to leave cause we had no money and couldn't stop laughing. Anyway reading about DMT made me remember my formative years...lol.

C_jami

I move to Amsterdam this year in May ... I am smoking weed for half of my life now and I hade some friends telling me that I can get a job here easy in the summer time and so I did. My father been sick for the past few years been operated done treatments .. This year in August he died. I find out about DMT in July but I didn't want to try it before I find out more about what exactly is. When I went back for the funerary and all that I hade a pain inside that I didn't hade time to say to him I love him and that I am sorry ... anyway someone remind me home about DMT .. My mam told me that in the last day my dad was pointing at the wall smiling saying to my mam "look,look" and I then think that the DMT in his brain was released so he was seeing things... I do believe in God and I do think God give us science to help us to understand some things how they work. When I come back to Amsterdam I heard from the worst case person I ever meet here that DMT is grate life changing thing that is not a drug and that is something spiritual .. Know how this person life it was going and how she is I kind of 99% step back from the idea to try that :) anyway one day this person was with a friend who hade some DMT for sale so I told him to sell me doses where the guy told me to try it with them .. I refuse as I told him I don't feel safe trying that with someone I don't really know. I hade that for a week there when in a night my partner James who try that before and find it as cool trip with elephants and colourful cards and bla bla bla ... We decide to take it. I only wanted to see how my dad felt if he was scared or if he find it easy .. Anyway I smoke first and at soon as I inhale the smoke I feel the smell of the smoke was like the solution what they use on my dad body to keep him for the 3 days tradition we have .. I lay back on the bed and I start seeing amazing beautiful strong colours, cards , patterns my eyes was closed the music was playing with the Tripp .. I could see front back up down left right without moving ... The this little robots looking like creature come dancing around welcoming me ... Then I felt that I was going to go somewhere I should in that way because it was to dangerous I felt like if I let go Is no way back and it came in my mind to say Jesus what have I done. As soon as I say the name Jesus everything turned in to a aggressive Tripp .. The cards was breaking in to sharp little cards what will try hit my head. I heard the robots saying "EVEN HERE" and the from square heads they use to have they become like knifes and trying to enter my head in the front like in between my eyes but just more on top that I know I hade to keep my hens there and I could feel the sharp things on my hands. I told James who just smoke to that I want that to finish I don't want to go to the other site I don't want to let go. And he was telling me you have to let go this is just a drug don't panic. I felt more angry that the creatures was saying "yea let go .. Hear him let go " then he past out I guess "let go" but I open my eyes at that moment I was strong fighting anything :) when open my eyes all the posters and colours In the room was so much stronger like vibrating on me. I went next to the edge of the bed I wanted to stand up but when I put my fits down I panic took them up strait away.... I've seen another world just like ours in the floor and the floor was just like a dark shadow on what was this green patterns geometric once lots of them it was the for in between .. Anyway I didn't step out the bed .. And I look at the wall where I have this big shiva or whatever is called what Frick me out even more because with my eyes open I could see how the 3 lines she have on her head was sending to the same place on my head sharp lines like to get true. I put my head in my arms and I start praying until all get back to normal. James come out maybe 5 minutes later because he smoked a bit later ... He told me he seen pink elephants he was somewhere in the desert ... I guess I won't find out to soon because I didn't let go .. I was drowned after that Tripp I felt like I was at the edges and I am just lucky that God loves me that I dint go forward. I felt like if I will let that take over then it won't be me anymore I felt like it was promising me without telling me that it will show me my dad and everything I want :( I dint let go and hope no one ever try that

C_jami

After two days of thinking only I wake up and u draw this what I thing is truth i think DMT is a evel game to posses our conscience .. Is like the mark but you accept it because is nice and colourful and shows u what people "headend " from you .. What "that they don't want you to know" we will show u ... I will put my drawing here to ... Another thing I notice the geometric things "the door" looked like this circles in the field ...

C_jami

0b10892481c891b7d8349dedc9c28fbb.jpg

TnWatchdog

They say we use only 10% of our brain power. I don't now about the percentages but let us say there is a lot unknown. Drugs can open up the closed doors of the mind as well as DMT. I remember my great uncle who didn't know anyone that came to see him. One day I stopped by and he was sitting up, knew me by name, and sang old songs. He died later that day...a door was opened and he was ready to go. We take care of an 87 year old and one night he kept talking to people in his room who were not there. I thought this was it but he bounced back, not ready to go. Maybe the DMT is a coping mechanism used for leaving one world for the next.

C_jami

Yes I can say we do open the door with the DMT when we ready to go but there is something bugging me about the drug. De drug DMT is something what shouldn't happen until the moment you die. The reason why I bring this up is because getting back in history DMT is been there forever. Is been in and out the science researches because of deferent political reasons. Is been introduced to new generation after every 20-30 years. No one know about it but everyone dose ... This is strange to me that until this days ... They decided to keep it for the right generation to come for the right people to open the doors. It looks like is evel or even aliens behind this drug it looks like this the best way to possess humans conscience ..

Smoked, DMT can be extremely powerful, act very fast, and be over just as fast.

It's not the mark of the beast. If you want a serious chance to grow, consider taking it in ayahuasca form (drinkable) with a knowledgeable shaman.

My friend had a pretty bad experience with the smoked form, and I don't even want to try it.

C_jami

I have friends who done ayahuasca but with this I won't really want to try after all I think I've seen true that trip. Then I just have to say the connection in between ayahuasca and DMT is very big and close .. I hope I am wrong ..