Twitter has changed our Profile Formats! If you don't have it yet, you will soon. Another Myspace!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The Search field up there doesn't work?

In your previous screenshot you had a "search by username" kind of search. Now in this one, you should have the full featured search. It's the same Search field that I have. I'm puzzled.

Samstwitch

The Search field up there doesn't work?

In your previous screenshot you had a "search by username" kind of search. Now in this one, you should have the full featured search. It's the same Search field that I have. I'm puzzled.

"The Search field up there doesn't work?"...No, it doesn't work.

Stupid Twitter, it's the NEW MYSPACE!

Crethox

I just click on search in the bar on the home page, it widens the box and lets me type in what I want to find. Haven't looked at the discover page.
But glad to hear you can search again :)

Samstwitch

Me too, but Twitter also changed the profile design features and cut out the color, gave us WHITE, in the Boxed-in part of our profiles. I don't like that. It really ruined the design of my profiles. (That's why I gave up my Personalized Background and posted the one I have now, in protest.)

Twitter is pulling a Myspace. They had a great thing going, user friendly features, easy access, beautiful profiles...and now they've changed everything. Twitter even LOOKS like Myspace now.

I'm ready to leave that place for good. Too bad. :(

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I just click on search in the bar on the home page, it widens the box and lets me type in what I want to find. Haven't looked at the discover page.
That's basically what I'm doing since the beginning. I'm not sure why it doesn't do the job here.

Crethox

On a sidenote I heard a couple of hours ago on the news that twitter saves information they get when you access the page through your phone. Information like adressbooks, telephonenumbers I think etc etc.

Samstwitch

On a sidenote I heard a couple of hours ago on the news that twitter saves information they get when you access the page through your phone. Information like adressbooks, telephonenumbers I think etc etc.

Yes, it's all about Tracking Information. That's what these changes are all about. I never connect except through my PC.