Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
There has been a sort of virtual rebellion on the internet. I guess that doesn't really count as a civil war, but close...

madman17

There has been a sort of virtual rebellion on the internet. I guess that doesn't really count as a civil war, but close...
Define civil war. A war between people of the same country.... okay, define war... a state or period of fighting between countries or groups... okay, define fighting... the action of fighting; violence or conflict.... I would say there has been plenty of violence against civilians, and plenty of conflict between the people of the united states, and the government of the united states (see OWS, marijuana laws, police brutality, etc).

The cold war included no physical fighting, but it was considered a war.... this is no different, we are in a civil war.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Define civil war. A war between people of the same country.... okay, define war... a state or period of fighting between countries or groups... okay, define fighting... the action of fighting; violence or conflict.... I would say there has been plenty of violence against civilians, and plenty of conflict between the people of the united states, and the government of the united states (see OWS, marijuana laws, police brutality, etc).

The cold war included no physical fighting, but it was considered a war.... this is no different, we are in a civil war.

I'd disagree with calling it an actual civil war... I think that it unintentionally insults or minimizes what's happened in civil wars in the past.

A civil cold-war is more descriptive I think.

madman17

I'd disagree with calling it an actual civil war... I think that it unintentionally insults or minimizes what's happened in civil wars in the past.

I wouldn't disagree with how you describe it. However, if you are to believe Titor, that is what it's called in the future. Maybe in a few years time we will call it a civil war.

edit: But, at the same time, people ARE dying (illegal police raids, illegal bombing of US citizens on foreign soil, etc), so maybe it should be called a civil war, and by not calling it one, we are minimizing the deaths that have already taken place?

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I wouldn't disagree with how you describe it. However, if you are to believe Titor, that is what it's called in the future. Maybe in a few years time we will call it a civil war.

edit: But, at the same time, people ARE dying (illegal police raids, illegal bombing of US citizens on foreign soil, etc), so maybe it should be called a civil war, and by not calling it one, we are minimizing the deaths that have already taken place?

Good call man.

My default opinion on something that can't proven isn't "yes", but I definitely don't discount the possibility of Titor having existed at all. A lot of his stuff is getting to that phase where people are now trying to "interpret" what he "meant" by shifting the context around, but there's definitely something bubbling under the surface of our society and sooner or later it'll erupt.

Whether that's today or 30 years from now, I can't say, but people are unhappy and the higher government definitely isn't serving the people anymore (though I still think a good portion of politicians [albeit the ones without any actual power] really do want to do some good).

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you just blindly accept everything you read and see? Have you ever considered that it is our enemies from abroad staging and creating scenarios to direct us into believing it is our government and local authorities that are corrupt and out of control? What better way to conquer an enemy than to get the people to destroy its own government for you. Just remember, not everything is as it appears to be. Someone is playing you for the fools you are.

madman17

Do you just blindly accept everything you read and see? Have you ever considered that it is our enemies from abroad staging and creating scenarios to direct us into believing it is our government and local authorities that are corrupt and out of control? What better way to conquer an enemy than to get the people to destroy its own government for you. Just remember, not everything is as it appears to be. Someone is playing you for the fools you are.
Here just for you, is an excellent (albeit not complete) map... select death of an innocent, and get sick to your stomach.
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

Also, I have seen first hand botched police raids. I have also seen enough news stories to know that innocent people are dying all the time because of the police state we live in.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here just for you, is an excellent (albeit not complete) map... select death of an innocent, and get sick to your stomach.

Also, I have seen first hand botched police raids. I have also seen enough news stories to know that innocent people are dying all the time because of the police state we live in.

Which foreign government do you work for. This looks like an excellent propaganda scam to get the people to destroy their own government. Of course I realize that you may just be to gullible to believe you're being fooled.

madman17

Which foreign government do you work for. This looks like an excellent propaganda scam to get the people to destroy their own government. Of course I realize that you may just be to gullible to believe you're being fooled.
Boy you give yourself a lot of ways out of a sticky situation, don't you? Either I'm a schill for a foreign government, or I'm stupid, ad hominem much?

I live in a nice quiet suburb of Indy, born and raised a hoosier, disabled, and unemployed, if you wish to know. You may not have enough time to investigate things thoroughly, I understand. But, after reading around here, I have come to realize that you are government schill. So the question becomes which part do you work for? You have poorly argued against anything, in fact, you haven't even made an argument other than to try to attack my credibility. Just because I'm disabled doesn't mean I don't have a higher IQ than the person your username would suggest you are.