Waiting on HDR

TimeFlipper

Thats strange because the HDR`s that i have seen uses the curly leads as Time Coils

Attachments

• hdr2.gif
    hdr2.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 9
  • tmTTRESONATOR.gif
    tmTTRESONATOR.gif
    7.4 KB · Views: 8
  • MVR2.jpg
    MVR2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 8

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, they appear to to be the same thing. It's the cord that you put around your head. Didn't remember they were labeled as a time coil on the schematics.

TimeFlipper

Well, they appear to to be the same thing. It's the cord that you put around your head. Didn't remember they were labeled as a time coil on the schematics.
Num7 I would most seriously ask about using the curly lead for a headband...This picture of a headband is nothing like the curly leads which iam certain are used only as time-coils..Do not attempt to put any curly lead on your head until you can confirm 101% that they are used as a headband...
NEW HDR1.jpeg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you for the heads up. I'm going to do some research and reach a few people to know what they think.

@Einstein What do you think of the headband I got? Is it the right one? I'd like to know what you think. I trust HDRKID, but I'd like your input too.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Thank you for the heads up. I'm going to do some research and reach a few people to know what they think.

@Einstein What do you think of the headband I got? Is it the right one? I'd like to know what you think. I trust HDRKID, but I'd like your input too.

Looks fine to me. I got all my info to make mine from HDRKID.

TimeFlipper

Did you mean that the curly guitar lead headband was ok to use, or would you prefer to use the headband i showed in the pic i just posted?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Did you mean that the curly guitar lead headband was ok to use, or would you prefer to use the headband i showed in the pic i just posted?

I preferred to make the time coil like Steven Gibbs makes them. I even counted how many coil turns were in one of Steven time coils.