Wal-Mart Stores Around the Nation Shutting Down for Six Months for “Plumbing Issues” —...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes, some Walmarts here have closed, too. It's really bizarre. The rumor I heard is that the government is preparing for war and is going to use them. For what, I don't know.

Here's an article:

Why Is WalMart Mysteriously Shuttering Stores Nationwide For "Plumbing Issues"? | Zero Hedge

One in Florida didn't even notify employees. Isn't that bizarre? Why wouldn't they give them a heads up? Wouldn't plumbing be a planned project and wouldn't they simply move employees to other stores ahead of time?

this article seems to point that way, they have connected a lot to make the case we are in deep do do. the wolves are stalking the sheep and getting ready to pounce
They Are Preparing For Something Huge - Walmart Jade Helm USNORTHCOM Critical Infrastructure - SIX WALMARTS CLOSE MULTI STATES | REALNEO for all

There are a lot of people hearing alarm bells going off in their heads with the recent announcement of multiple Walmart Supercenters closing, all at once, in multiple states (some of which are states being prepared for the Jade Helm military exercises), all claiming a "plumbing" issue, with recent news of some type of underground tunnel projects involving Walmart and DHS.
The tunnel info makes me think of illegal immigrants. Remember last year when DHS was busing illegals into US cities, and people blocked the buses in protest? Illegals often dig tunnels across the border, so why not just extend them all over the country?

Or it could be nothing... I hope.

A tunnel in Florida? It would be filled with water. hehehe

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I used to live in Florida. I believe the average ground level is 15 feet above sea level. So if there ever is an earthquake out in the Atlantic that sends a tidal wave towards Florida, the residents are doomed. No high ground to run to.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I used to live in Florida. I believe the average ground level is 15 feet above sea level. So if there ever is an earthquake out in the Atlantic that sends a tidal wave towards Florida, the residents are doomed. No high ground to run to.

Eeek I think I'm somewhere like 7-12 feet above sea level.

Yeah, well, I'm in the projected blast zone if Yellowstone blows its top.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha, ha, we are scattered about a bit, with me just north of kc, I think I am at about the 900 ft. above sea level, but I am less than 25 mile's from the Missouri river. so if the new-Madrid goes,, the back wash from the gulf of mexico will most likely let me have a good swim ..
I talked to my son last night who live's a couple hours south of kc on the mo.- kan. state line. the super wally in ft scott kan is up and runnin as norm. also I was just in the north end of kc yesterday, and the local wallyworld looked norm. when I drove past on the hwy. I have not heard of any closing within 100 miles of the kc area huuuuuummmmmmm, central location, rail hub's, river docks, more than one 5000ft air port.:cautious: hey wait a min.o_0 have any of the closings been along the Mississippi valley-new- Madrid fault line? or is that the area they are expecting to be hit:eek:

yeah num I saw that, wondered if the local target by you looked like it was struggling? or could it all be one big mess? I have seen reports that quite a few big retailers are closing a good number of store's..