Wal-Mart Stores Around the Nation Shutting Down for Six Months for “Plumbing Issues” —...

Martian

wal826.jpg

Wal-Mart Customer service dept gets all kinds.

Devin G. Thripwadkadoodle the 2nd (twice removed 1st cousin to Glennis D. Anonymouse).
And NO ONE EVEN CHECKED TO SEE IF THE IDENTIFICATION WAS FORGED!!!! :rolleyes:::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer>(None of the above is for certain, characterization was for
entertainment purposes only and not meant as intentional....mebbe..)

:D
Is that you, Wind? :D

Wind7

Staff
wal826.jpg

Devin G. Thripwadkadoodle the 2nd (twice removed 1st cousin to Glennis D. Anonymouse).
And NO ONE EVEN CHECKED TO SEE IF THE IDENTIFICATION WAS FORGED!!!! :rolleyes:::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

Well......(cough).....uhh...No......Not at all.....Nooooo sir......nup.....Uhn uhhhh....(cough)....:p

TnWatchdog

wal826.jpg

Well......(cough).....uhh...No......Not at all.....Nooooo sir......nup.....Uhn uhhhh....(cough)....:p
Nice hat Wind.

Justinian

They've been advertising for months that they were going to raise their wages, so I saw this coming a mile off. Just so happened to run in coincidence at the same time as the military exercise. Some of the places they closed have several walmarts in a very close proximity. I was in West Texas in Midland/Odessa. There's appx 200,000 people and 5 Walmarts. Where I'm at now, it's a city of 500,000 and only 2 Walmarts. So I'm thinking that when the oil boom was happening in a lot of the southwest, they opened them up to account for all the transient workers which made the Midessa population boom to probably 3x the norm, and now that the oil industry is in a bust season, combined with the raise in wages equals store shutdowns...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
One of the Walmart stores near my house has their bathrooms closed for what I assume to be plumbing problems, but the store remains open...

TimeFlipper

The Walmart stores over here in the UK are called ASDA which stands for associated dairies, if that is relevant to Walmart in any way??
Over the past 18 months 8 automated cash registers have been installed in the store..:(

They are coming under increasing price pressure from the German group of stores, ALDI..
Personally i buy very little from ASDA because i shop around for the best deals available from other stores, and by doing this i can save upto
£15 ($23) every week compared to ASDA..:)

I dont know if the US still has the $1 stores, we have their equivalent with the £1 ($1.56) stores from which i do a small amount of shopping..
The crazy thing about some shoppers over here is that 1000s of them never use the £1shops because they only want to tell their friends that they shop at Debenhams or Marks&Spencers, which are "higher class" stores :confused: and these same people rigorously complain that they find it difficult to live on their monthly paychecks!! :eek:

£2 billion pounds ($3.6 billion) is wasted on food that people throw away every year over here, and yet we have about 80,000 "food banks" in the UK to help support homeless people and others that are without work...
You think that people in the US are crazy, well i can tell you that we are much much more crazier over here in the UK, and i have only told you a little bit about us lol :D

Please remember we have 67million people living in the UK :p