Wal-Mart Stores Around the Nation Shutting Down for Six Months for “Plumbing Issues” —...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
yeah num I saw that, wondered if the local target by you looked like it was struggling? or could it all be one big mess? I have seen reports that quite a few big retailers are closing a good number of store's..
Target acquired Zellers (Successful Canadian cheap Wal-Mart) in 2011, so in the years after, most of their stores were turned into Target stores. The Target stores were brand new, they looked extremely good. People didn't buy their stuff as much as they first thought. I went there a few times. They had great stuff, but it was pricey... people want cheap stuff, right? So they closed all the Target in Canada in less than 2 months. Seems they lost incredibly huge amounts of cash in the process.

HDRKID

Workers need higher wages. However, wall mart want to trim expenses. That means more people working off that clock for which you get no pay. Also, more stores close down with zero warning. Frankly, to rent a tiny two bedroom house you need at least $15 an hour and that is a lot more than wall mart pays.

1fe005e3c.png

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I used to work at Walmart, such a terribly corrupt company to work for... They require you to with overtime for free.. If you don't, you lose your job. Right before I quit, they were subtracting $1.00/hour from us! Of course, if anyone sues, they have all the money in the world to pay off the lawsuit... It's an evil company, and guess what? I have to shop there because I can't afford to shop at the regular grocery stores! The sick irony...

But about the plumbing, every Walmart I have been to has nearly identical blueprint /floorplan...So it seems logical that if the plumbing system was built "crappy" (pun intended), they'd all have the same problem...*shrug*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I used to work at Walmart, such a terribly corrupt company to work for... They require you to with overtime for free.. If you don't, you lose your job. Right before I quit, they were subtracting $1.00/hour from us! Of course, if anyone sues, they have all the money in the world to pay off the lawsuit... It's an evil company, and guess what? I have to shop there because I can't afford to shop at the regular grocery stores! The sick irony...

But about the plumbing, every Walmart I have been to has nearly identical blueprint /floorplan...So it seems logical that if the plumbing system was built "crappy" (pun intended), they'd all have the same problem...*shrug*

Understood -- You (I) really have to play the other grocery stores --- coupons, BOGOs, and not buying items not on sale. I do buy chicken at Sam's. It's so darn cheap there. Hate to give money to them, but it's half the price. Seems like the government isn't interesting in protecting workers at all. I wonder if Sam Walton would have approved of this behavior if he was alive.

I'm personally doubting the plumbing theory. It's odd that it started the same time as Jade Helm. It's a bit freakier for me because one of the Walmarts is local to me.

Wind7

Staff
I never knew about all the cr*p Walmart
employees have to go through in order to
keep their jobs,,disgusting.

I have to buy most of my groceries there too
due to lack of personal funds.

Wind7

Staff
wal826.jpg

Wal-Mart Customer service dept gets all kinds.

Devin G. Thripwadkadoodle the 2nd (twice removed 1st cousin to Glennis D. Anonymouse).
And NO ONE EVEN CHECKED TO SEE IF THE IDENTIFICATION WAS FORGED!!!! :rolleyes:::LOL:::ROFLMAO:

Disclaimer>(None of the above is for certain, characterization was for
entertainment purposes only and not meant as intentional....mebbe..)

:D