Wanna talk about orbs?

steven chiverton

Honestly my other encounters with orbs haven't been that interesting,just flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes.

But I've run into all kinds of things in my life and I'll share them over time and engage in conversations with you folks,I do find the unusual very worth digging into,there is WAY more out there then the majority believes in.
has anything unusual or mysterious happened with the orbs
there's a sight on the internet called whispy clouds and this man named rob harland i think it is, takes amazing photos of orbs and ufos and in his orb photos i found 2 faces in 2 one was human and you can see it easy and the other orb ha d an alien unknown with red skin antennae but i've not been able to find that one again just the first one but haven't looked at them since

label

Orbs… interesting that they obey the laws of physics to a high degree. In many ghost hunter shows one will see people documenting orbs when an event is about to take place. Now they would attach to a person or drain devices using batteries to manifest.

So the first indication it knows that it needs energy and it knows where to get energy. Thus this orb thing is active and act intelligently. Normally the investigator would feel something or experience something at this point.

Now knowing a few things about a few things I figured that the orb is a sub-energy of some kind and needs energy to help it along with whatever action it is trying to do. Like scaring grown men in dark places.

But why dark places? Why battery power? See these orbs like direct current for some reason. So my first question is why DC power why not AC power "house power" Why can the orb only use 1 type of energy and not the other. My second observation is that orbs don't hang around for very long. This suggest that the sub-energy isn't able to remain stable for very long. Now as we all know nature does things in the simplest most amazing way possible. It doesn't do difficult especially when it comes to electricity.

Thus in my opinion, orbs are not natural thus suggesting they come from another place.

label

I need glasses, i thought you said attach a person to drain ::LOL:: Specsavers here i come :cool:
Kool posting tho :)

Actually your are right... Many many cases the individual will report feeling weak and moody... So the orb does have an effect on both the body and mind and that suggest radiation because we all know radiation can alter brainwaves or pop popcorn... But i don't think we are dealing with microwaves just yet... Who knows right...

TimeFlipper

Or what if the Orbs draws out the life force of us humans and they rely on us for their presence?
They could be a form of Vampires :eek:

label

Or what if the Orbs draws out the life force of us humans and they rely on us for their presence?

Parasitic maybe but what about a symbiotic relationship? Both are possibilities but here is where one must ask the question do you believe that those orbs was once human souls or do you believe them to be something darker from the get go... See i tend to believe that souls move on but i can well be wrong. To my mind any haunting is from a bad place. Now i might be wrong and that is perfectly fine for me. But if i am right it means you are right and these things are parasitic and does not benefit us in any way. But this is why we must study this and learn so that we know what what we are dealing with.

TimeFlipper

Parasitic maybe but what about a symbiotic relationship? Both are possibilities but here is where one must ask the question do you believe that those orbs was once human souls or do you believe them to be something darker from the get go... See i tend to believe that souls move on but i can well be wrong. To my mind any haunting is from a bad place. Now i might be wrong and that is perfectly fine for me. But if i am right it means you are right and these things are parasitic and does not benefit us in any way. But this is why we must study this and learn so that we know what what we are dealing with.
Lots of Orbs have been discovered to be camera anomalies of some sort :)

steven chiverton

true most of my orbs turned out to be stars that looked like they was moving because the earth was rotating at least you can see what looks like moons next to them or other stars but i was using video camcorder i get ufos on unknown ones not ever seen or reported by anyone i used to get orb pictures but using a flash into the night sky and zoom them in they was better

TimeFlipper

true most of my orbs turned out to be stars that looked like they was moving because the earth was rotating at least you can see what looks like moons next to them or other stars but i was using video camcorder i get ufos on unknown ones not ever seen or reported by anyone i used to get orb pictures but using a flash into the night sky and zoom them in they was better
Is it not possible that after the flash goes off on your night time pics, that what you are photographing is actually a very small part of a flash reflection from lets say moisture drops in the night air?