What all do you think is different?

ZeoEmeraude

I believe that time can be changed. There are those like Al Bleliek (I spelled it wrong....) who had first hand knowledge of this. I still think that history can and will be changed to suit the needs of the powers that be. Personally, I feel another such change is coming with the election of our next President. I am currently forming an experiment that I would like to try to see if we can catch these changes.

Krish

IMHO, Time can be changed by high level entities that are over five billion and more years of civilization....AND not by a few thousand years old humans on planet Earth....

TimeFlipper

I believe that time can be changed. There are those like Al Bleliek (I spelled it wrong....) who had first hand knowledge of this. I still think that history can and will be changed to suit the needs of the powers that be. Personally, I feel another such change is coming with the election of our next President. I am currently forming an experiment that I would like to try to see if we can catch these changes.
Please tell us more about your experiment :)

TimeFlipper

Sorry for the multiple posts,
no idea why this happens....
Its all to do with Reality Shifting Windy lol :D

Certainly must've been TF,
I went to post 2 times with nothing happening and by my 3rd try there were
a total of 3 posts all exactly alike.

Wish I could just delete them.
I really wasn't trying to make fun
of anyone.
:oops:
No worries Windy, what happened was your computer was buffering at the time you posted your first thread which meant it didnt post your first posting as there was a delay (your computer still remembered it), and then you clicked on 2 more times and then eventually after the buffering stopped it showed all 3 postings at once..ive done it myself Windy ::LOL:::D

Miscellaneous

Just re-read some stuff in this thread. If America's police really are trying to capture a person with schizophrenia, then that is just stupid. I didn't know the American police force captures people with mental illness.