What all time travelers are saying?

Liberty

How can you possibly criticize me for any conflict that comes to you? I watch every day what you are doing as a society. While you sit by and watch your Constitution being torn away from you, you willfully eat poisoned food, buy manufactured products no one needs and turn an uncaring eye away from millions of people suffering and dying all around you. Is this the "Universal Law" you subscribe to?
Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that. -John Titor

Genetically modified foods, Twinkies and tainted beef. We really didnt wake up till election time! We really aren't liked in the future! WE all see why.

Liberty

Non lethal weapons are really LETHAL! -John Titor
The enemy will be arresting without cause! More of John's warnings!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Liberty

Hmmm! Our children's fall into bondage! Finger scanners in the schools! Masons are financing chipping of our kids! and this incident this weekend! :eek: It gets deeper!

Ren

We're all falling into "bondage".
They'll be metal detectors everywhere.
Cameras everywhere.
People will be rewarded for turning each other in.
You'll only be able to use a debit card like device to make any purchases.
Children will have GPS tracking devices difficult to remove.
Adults will voluntarily have them to keep safe from abduction and also to signal ambulances if they should have an emergency.
Can't fight it.

Liberty

"The President or ‘leader’ in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base." - John Titor

The attack on the 22nd amendment has begun!

Amendment 22

Conspiracy Files: Obama Running In 2016, Publisher Says | NBC Chicago

And for ANYONE that says this cant happen in America! Its starting as we speak!

Congressman Puts Forward Resolution To End Term Limits On Presidency

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I suppose this could be the end of Congressman Jose Serrano's political career. Since I would tend to think most Americans like the Constitution. Just look at what Bush did to his own political reputation. He'll probably go down in the history books under political infamy.

Liberty

I suppose this could be the end of Congressman Jose Serrano's political career. Since I would tend to think most Americans like the Constitution. Just look at what Bush did to his own political reputation. He'll probably go down in the history books under political infamy.

They are slicing the Constitution bit by bit. Congress is run by a bunch of psychopaths. 2013 we have gun grabbers and now asking for a legal dictatorship!