What all time travelers are saying?

Samstwitch

"The President or ‘leader’ in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base." - John Titor

And for ANYONE that says this cant happen in America! Its starting as we speak!

Congressman Puts Forward Resolution To End Term Limits On Presidency

I cannot imagine this passing Congress, as the majority are Republican, and they wouldn't want Obama to serve more terms as President, which the passing of this would allow.

However, if it did pass for some reason, I'm fairly certain it would spark a Civil War...and John's statement that "The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base..." would certainly come to fruition.

Either way, thanks for posting this pertinent information. It's important for us to be aware of what's happening in America!

TimeTravel_00

Revelation 16:8 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was given power to scorch people with fire.

The sun will burn the earth, and this will start massive earthquakes, to what level I can't say.But will be far worse then before! -Qronos1

John Titor's 3 Rules:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bomb information.

3. I will not disclose any information that may compromise any future actions by individual people or threaten their family and well-being. I will not disclose names or events associated with individuals.
John Titor answering a question about Cedar Key, Florida :

"You’ve been to Cedar Key? You must be aware I don’t know any personal information about you. If I was just going to guess, I would say it's important to avoid the rattlesnake or you might be “walking” back to shore. You may be happy to know that although the bridge is gone, Cedar Key is still there."

I will be looking for an event to take that bridge out! More later!
Thats a really nice area up there north west of cedar key, I rode a Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja down 98 and onto St. George's island a few years ago. The bridge is comparable to the harbor bridges in Punta Gorda and Fort Myers, but a bit longer.
Was titor hinting that diamondback leadership is setup on Cedar Key and sinking any aproaching ships causing their crew to be forced to "walk" back to shore?

PamelaM

John Titor's 3 Rules:

1. I will not disclose any information that will cause someone to personally gain by its knowledge. This means no stock or sports tips.

I have to laugh at his first rule because I was a first hand witness to him breaking this rule in a chat room. LOL:ROFLMAO:

TimeTravel_00

It is my understanding that he had an in depth discussion with his grandfather regarding that jump as the man had to train him on how to program the IBM 5100. Why else do you think Diamondback leadership selected "John" for the mission?

Liberty

It is my understanding that he had an in depth discussion with his grandfather regarding that jump as the man had to train him on how to program the IBM 5100. Why else do you think Diamondback leadership selected "John" for the mission?

That was the 1975 mission! He did speak of a 1970 mission. "Imagine you went back to the first week of 1970." -John Titor Sam can finish this statement! :)

Im on some interesting research today!

timetraveler2063

it is all over the net..... the bigger one will fly by us later today..... maybe.
Fire will come from the sky! Well this just in! 15 Feb 13 google Russian Meteorite ! Its all over youtube!

This is just the start of what is to come ! Have not the fiery Coals been thrown towards the earth as a warning and a marker in time? The Pope will open the bottomless pit with the keys and let out the darkness that is to come. Next the earth will shake with the very large Earthquake that will change everything. Soon the Lord will speak from the fire coming from the sun. Who will have a ear to hear what he says?