Debunking Where is time?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
When it comes to con.s THEY ARNT MADE OF SMALLER BITS.

How is one atom & a very distant one combined? You are forced to say they all when together are 1 particle.

I am 1 particle.

Get shur facts straight.

These aren't facts. Apparently you are saying your belief is fact. That is not so. You have no scientific basis to make this claim.

My claim is that we have an immortal soul. That claim is shared by many many people. But it also is a belief. There is no scientific basis for the existence of a soul. Yet I have been able to exist outside my body. This is a personal experience that is fact for me. That tells me that my consciousness is not dependent upon my body.

Yet there is no ongoing research to show that a soul does exist. This would be described as metaphysical. No science exists yet for this category.

ADVANCESSSS

IGNORANT IGNORANT! YOU DID'NT ANSWER NOR THINK!

> How is one atom & a very distant atom in the brain combined? You are forced to say they all when together are 1 particle.

This ain't ghost stories you better stop that belief stuff. Back to me being a real seeing vision conscioness. Answer the above.

The fact that two separate things interact does not mean they are one thing. They may act as one thing when perceived from the outside; however, when perceived from the inside they are separate.

This is why you perceive the many parts of you to be one thing, and yet if one part is taken away you are still you. Yes?

Are you trying to identify the most internal part of "you" that cannot be separated from the rest without losing your sense of self?

ADVANCESSSS

There isn't no percieve from the outside inside omg, when you see a emotional robot your sensing vision, but there's no consciousness unless I'm a special huge particle BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SAY, HOW IS 1 ATOM FRIGIN BALL COMBINED WITH ALL THE REST.

HAS TO BE A SPOT WHERE THEY ALL ARE AT.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
IGNORANT IGNORANT! YOU DID'NT ANSWER NOR THINK!

> How is one atom & a very distant atom in the brain combined? You are forced to say they all when together are 1 particle.

This ain't ghost stories you better stop that belief stuff. Back to me being a real seeing vision conscioness. Answer the above.

No, I am not forced to accept your belief. You have not presented any factual basis to support your belief. So far you have tried to connect consciousness as if it were a particle by itself. This is not fact. It is your belief. Not mine.

Without any science to back up your claim, all your claims are baseless.

ADVANCESSSS

The brain is just particle balls. Atoms may be the building block balls, or the 3 known particles are. I know I exist from senses such as vision and am something big and stable in my head + all vision pixels I am getting. So how is one ball of the brain combined with a distant ball? Name the spot, where all of the balls are at so that they are combined-being higher than just one of them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
To begin with I would refer you to the educational system. So you can learn about the structure and function of the brain. It appears you have no understanding at all of the function of the brain.

Your statement that the brain is just particle balls is not supported by any scientific research that exists. This is something you seem to have made up.

You could spend years learning all there is to learn about the brain. There is a lot of science that we do know about the brain. And none of it is made up.

Harte

Yep only different types of particles exist in space and only they could be me who moves around and if I'm not one of them I am all them of them of the brain and are 1 super particle that is me who is only 1 thing and when they move I sense bbuuuut the two twins brain joined and are 2 of em consciousness particles so then I am a special particle grown and in the brain-a field particle like a magnet has.
Oh, well then... you must be right! o_0

Harte

ADVANCESSSS

Yep only different types of particles exist in space and only they could be me who moves around and if I'm not one of them I am all them of them of the brain and are 1 super particle that is me who is only 1 thing and when they move I sense bbuuuut the two twins brain joined and are 2 of em consciousness particles so then I am a special particle grown and in the brain-a field particle like a magnet has.
Oh, well then... you must be right! o_0

Harte

Now teach others! Help! We can now build a con. and then transfer for immortality.