Who Decides Which Questions to Ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

No wonder the US tries to capture aliens and then interrogate them to death to get information. Everyone here seems to do it.

Lord of the flies planet.

If an alien landed on my lawn, a time traveler at my door or an angel through my flue I would whip out a platter of cookies. Not transform into a paranoid skeptic.

Hdrkid is right...after the foreseen nuclear war, the world really does improve extremely fast once all of you are gone.

JustMe

oh i'm sorry, did I work for you and forgot?
No. I would never hire someone who doesn't question what he is told and is so gullible. I like people who work for me to look at things objectively and ask proper questions, demanding answers.

Lord Henry

You shouldn't be involved in this thread if you are one of the supposed time travellers being questioned...

Your a prime example of what I'm talking about, you continuously chime in with one faux pas after another. I hope my brief visit to this website will spur people on to adopt a higher standard in communicating with each other. So my involvement in this conversation to relay this advice is paramount.

dh1

I hope so too Henry, this site is indexed upon Google, it'll reach a lot of people.

dh1

We do all share one trait, we're here because we either believe or know time travel technology is real.
So let's all be friends.

TimeFlipper

You shouldn't be involved in this thread if you are one of the supposed time travellers being questioned...

Your a prime example of what I'm talking about, you continuously chime in with one faux pas after another. I hope my brief visit to this website will spur people on to adopt a higher standard in communicating with each other. So my involvement in this conversation to relay this advice is paramount.
There is only one very gullible person on here who supplies the fuel for the prime Faker to keep up his spoofing, and i dont need to name names do i? @JustMe :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.