‘Time Traveler’ Announces a Big Event Will Occur in the Atlantic on October 7, 2021

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Although if all the stories were just hoaxes, you have to ask yourself, why? What benefit would people make from saying stories that would later be proven to be false? You may think attention, but this would immediately turn into negative attention, once those stories would be proven to be false.

Attention. Think they'll become famous. Negative or not, some just want attention.

Aone

In the message you quoted, I literally said that the 'attention' motive doesn't make much sense, because once the fake story would be proven to be false, any attention would instantly turn into negative one.

Scarecrow

This is so true, the HDRKID doesn't get enough credit, twenty years ago, I use to talk to him on the phone, he was depressed because he would bring things from the past into the present day in the 90's. I learned a lot from him over the many years. He definitely was a icon to me. I've watched his future markers as they came to pass. He told me back then he physically time travelled and some were spontaneous. I can tell you he lived in Miami with his folks for many years before he had to move. We all know that in California near the Andreas and in Florida all over, especially near the castle grounds there are all kinds of vortexes and the HDR easily sends a person in physical time traveling.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In the message you quoted, I literally said that the 'attention' motive doesn't make much sense, because once the fake story would be proven to be false, any attention would instantly turn into negative one.

Which is why I said, "Negative or not...". Not sure what the problem is. ???

Aone

Ah, apologies, I didn't notice that part at first. But still, I don't think that all time travel stories are false. But like I said, I prefer to focus on the scientific evidence for time travel (i.e. how to obtain a time machine), not just read stories.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ah, apologies, I didn't notice that part at first. But still, I don't think that all time travel stories are false. But like I said, I prefer to focus on the scientific evidence for time travel (i.e. how to obtain a time machine), not just read stories.

It's ok. I do sometimes just say what is on my mind despite what others have already said. I'm very strange like that sometimes. You are most likely right. There are real time travelers on this planet. The fake ones ruin it for the legit ones. I do believe time travel exists, but I'm not convinced they're going to come post in forums to draw attention to themselves.