“Quantum Alchemist” Who I am, and why i’m on paranormalis

Quantum Alchemist

Hello. I am Tasman. I am interested in Unification of knowledge fields, and getting to the framework of creation itself. I am interested in finding where the subjective and tge objective converge, understanding the infinite yet finite universe, and the power which comes from properly applied knowledge. I love music, going for coffee with friends (haven’t been able to do much of that lately hehe.) I believe that while in some sense everything manifested is a part of duality, in another they aren’t (which in itself is a dualistic concept.) Hence everything is differentially manifested into actuality, which is different from reality - which is interpretive.
Hence caling myself “Quantum Alchemist,” Though there is another reason why.
I am accumulating a library of texts for the coming days of ecological chaos. I am interested in texts by L. Arklinsky, Richard Clark, and in particular those whom I haven’t heard of. Any and all other time travel professors / inventors texts and schematics, and any other types of knowledge texts - in particular that which was suppressed, or mysteriously shrank into unavailability.

There is great power in knowledge, but none go so far as to surpass the power of divine intelligence. Be aware that acting on incomplete knowledge has drastic consequences both seen and unseen.
I will be uploading a link to some of my library, and explaining the knowledge path, and will describe some of what I know on the path to true Illumination. (realization of soul knowledge and self, and intra-harmonization of the human being, as well as mastery over the forces and framework of creation, and the sanctification of self) and I hope it will be informative :)
-Tasman.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the site!

Wind7

Staff
Hello. I am Tasman. I am interested in Unification of knowledge fields, and getting to the framework of creation itself. I am interested in finding where the subjective and tge objective converge, understanding the infinite yet finite universe, and the power which comes from properly applied knowledge. I love music, going for coffee with friends (haven’t been able to do much of that lately hehe.) I believe that while in some sense everything manifested is a part of duality, in another they aren’t (which in itself is a dualistic concept.) Hence everything is differentially manifested into actuality, which is different from reality - which is interpretive.
I am accumulating a library of texts for the coming days of ecological chaos. I am interested in texts by L. Arklinsky, Richard Clark, and in particular those whom I haven’t heard of. Any and all other time travel professors / inventors texts and schematics, and any other types of knowledge texts - in particular that which was suppressed, or mysteriously shrank into unavailability.

There is great power in knowledge, but none go so far as to surpass the power of divine intelligence. Be aware that acting on incomplete knowledge has drastic consequences both seen and unseen.
I will be uploading a link to some of my library, and explaining the knowledge path, and will describe some of what I know on the path to true Illumination. (realization of soul knowledge and self, and intra-harmonization of the human being, as well as mastery over the forces and framework of creation, and the sanctification of self) and I hope it will be informative :)
-Tasman.

Welcome to Paranormalis.

"There is great power in knowledge, but none go so far as to surpass the power of divine intelligence. Be aware that acting on
incomplete knowledge has drastic consequences both seen and unseen."

Hear! Hear!

Couldn't agree more, Tasman. :)

Looking forwards to reading more of you and your posts.

Cheers

W7

Mayhem

Zenith

-Tasman.
There's another here that wants all the L. Arklinsky, files:)

Most of them are on here anyway.