時間 : A Week Left

Tron1

Where did he come from? Yeah i just broke his rule's what rule's We are free. To do anything we want. I don't worry about crack head stuff like this. unless they knew something that is a prediction in the future that i would know.

Orpheus Rex

Where did he come from? Yeah i just broke his rule's what rule's We are free. To do anything we want. I don't worry about crack head stuff like this. unless they knew something that is a prediction in the future that i would know.
I don't think it's against his rules. I didn't see anything in the rules against insulting him. ... Or you talking about asking him a second question? I'm not sure if he'll even bother about either of your questions.

Orpheus Rex

WTF, is this crack head on? lmao
Let's give the guy a chance. He sure sounds weird, but maybe he's going to share something of interest soon. :) Don't wanna miss it, right?
Seriously, this guy has Chinese in the thread title and a rather Chinese name. It's probably straight through some translator, I mean that syntax is crazy like what you'd expect from a computer translation....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, I hear you.

I'm very curious nature. If he has something of interest to say, I wouldn't want us to miss it, that's all.

Orpheus Rex

Yeah, I hear you.

I'm very curious nature. If he has something of interest to say, I wouldn't want us to miss it, that's all.
I think he's already some interesting things, I mean, I only watch one thread on this forum and he said something to interest me enough to pull me back...