時間 : A Week Left

Xuanzang

Question 1:
"Why are you willing to answer our questions? Why us, now?"
Time is short, at least for me. Why not among those who want to believe? A willing ear might be easier found.
And above all, a special one whose mind is suited to the task might hear and a Faustian pursuit forsook.

Prediction 1: General algorithms for deterministic systems require infinite time. Specified algorithms require specified details. I don't care to do either. Random odds make the event unlikely. If you care, raise those odds. Will you? I don't care to know.

Prediction 2: A planet still geologically active will cause such things. Yes, in due time.

Question 2:
"How the heck did you crack that cipher?"
Pseudo-intelligent technology is no match for synthetic intelligence. The super-computer that reigns on high lacks the intelligence of single celled organisms. Problem solving is a skill for the truly intelligent. Pseudo-intelligence, no matter how many computations a second, cannot create methods to solve problems and is bound by the limitations of it's master.

Question 3:
"How does one cool a microsingularity?"
Exploit magnetocaloric effect. Remember the application of
0ac0a4a98a414e3480335f9ba652d12571ec6733

Question 4:
"Where did he come from?"
You came from my womb. I created you. I created your world. I came from another world, much like this one. This little recreation of mind. I can't get it right. This the ultimate consequence of the technology. Some men paint with entire worlds.

Question 5:
"Can you bring me back to 2014?"
Something unlike 2014. You couldn't go back. You'd find you already exist there. It would serve me no purpose. I could, but I won't.
You lack the will to go back, because you lack the will to go forward.

I will be back once more.

Xuanzang

Question 6:
"Do you see yourself as God or a lesser god?"
What else exists? A man creates entire worlds, entire universes, is he not a god?
There are many such mortal gods. Some create for their immortal gods who have in turn been created by mortal gods.
What God is there? Hypnos hid behind the night from the indignant Zeus.

Prediction 3:
Terror will be routine. A nation becoming increasingly divided and weak. Its enemies are growing stronger. Its allies falling apart at the seams. Is major in the tens, hundreds, thousands, or greater? Unprecedented war is inevitable.Slowly forces are biding their time as turn tables spin. More eastern ships among the fuel fields. And many hordes against a few. A decade and a half.
Greater still is self-defeating economics. Hardly a buffer to recession anymore. Safeguards no longer existent. More lives threatened than any bomb. Here a precedent to the above. Here order shifts from the weak to the strong. The earth groans with anticipation. Do you hear it? Put your ear to the earth and listen if you possibly could! A primordial angst threatens existence itself.

Every parable speaks a wisdom whether good or ill. A parable is never cryptic nonsense. There is no parable here, only a chain letter.
His life is an endless fight put upon him, a struggle against this ancient desire, the sweetest urge, that holds ALL of us in its hands. All we demand of you is to follow this longing. It's about time... Life is an anachronism.

Now, I must say goodbye.

RHYS

Eh... "I thought chain letters went obsolete in the 1970s when postage went up. The same yr ppl woke up & realized what turd bird souvenirs were made of". - Confucius