05-05-05

modern_day_tt

Re: 05-05-05

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"050505\")</div>
So I will give you this; based on your avatar, you must be a Star Wars fan. George Lucas stated that ROTS would be the last Star Wars movie, but it isn't. Without spoiling too much, I will tell you that in Episode VII we learn that Darth Plagueis is not really dead and has a new apprentice of the Skywalker line.[/b]

Sorry 050505, a quick Google search of Darth Plagueis reveals possible plots for SW EP VII, VIII, & IX that match your supposed future event. Check it out here: http://starwars-7.tripod.com/id3.html :D'oh:

There is still speculation that Lucas will complete his vision and make a triple triology.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"modern_day_tt\")</div>
Sorry 050505, a quick Google search of Darth Plagueis reveals possible plots for SW EP VII, VIII, & IX that match your supposed future event. Check it out here: http://starwars-7.tripod.com/id3.html :D'oh:

There is still speculation that Lucas will complete his vision and make a triple triology.[/b]

Good find modern_day_TT. It looks like we have found 5's inspiration.

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]As most fans have now heard, Mr. Lucas plans to release two TV series between Revenge of the ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Sith and A New Hope, one animated and the other live action. He is also re-releasing the Star Wars saga, one episode at a time, in 3-D format for theatrical release starting 2007. That would put Return of the Jedi at 2012. This would give Mr. Lucas a six year break in the production of actual Star Wars filming between \'07 and \'12 to explore other venues in the film business before beginning work on another Star Wars installment. The most likely date of release for a new film would be 2015, ten years following Revenge\'s theatrical release and three years after Jedi ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?3D\'s theatrical release. This would be 32 years after Jedi\'s original release[/font]

pauli

\"Concerning our lengthy discussions of free will, I feel compelled to make the post as planned.\"
:huh: Did I miss something here? What lengthy discussions on free will?? Care to elaborate?

someguy

What happened to this thread? my posts are missing and look at all the time stamps, see my attached backup file of the original thread to compare to this thread.

Attachments

• 050505.pdf
    187.3 KB · Views: 9

someguy

George Lucas stated that ROTS would be the last Star Wars movie, but it isn't. Without spoiling too much, I will tell you that in Episode VII we learn that Darth Plagueis is not really dead and has a new apprentice of the Skywalker line.
Looks like this prediction was correct...Pretty cool :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@someguy Posts between mid-2005 and 2008 were lost back in the day when the forum switched from Paranormal Network to Paranormalis. :(

It's pretty cool that you had a full backup of it, thank you for sharing it.

If you feel like going on a short trip down memory lane. Your name is on the "visited today" list!

someguy

@someguy Posts between mid-2005 and 2008 were lost back in the day when the forum switched from Paranormal Network to Paranormalis. :(

It's pretty cool that you had a full backup of it, thank you for sharing it.

If you feel like going on a short trip down memory lane. Your name is on the "visited today" list!
Thanks Num7, good to hear from you, I am happy to post my backup, I gotta say I am stoked to see a prediction come true! :)
Hopefully we will hear from 050505 again soon!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Too bad his email address doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried sending him an email and it bounced back.

I wonder if he posted something similar on other forums back then.

someguy

Too bad his email address doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried sending him an email and it bounced back.

I wonder if he posted something similar on other forums back then.
I'm not surprised about the email, hopefully they remember the password to login here :)

GBBrawler

What happened to this thread? my posts are missing and look at all the time stamps, see my attached backup file
I'm not surprised about the email, hopefully they remember the password to login here :)
of the original thread to compare to this thread.

Quote:
05-05-2006 03:55 AM
Originally Posted by someguy
thank you! , well no time traveller, he must be stuck on the moon!
Hello Someguy,
I hope this message finds you well. Sadly, I have been unable to locate you since our last meeting. However, I did want to return to give you something.
Understand that the day 05-05-05 was not chosen entirely arbitrarily. The year is not important, though I do not wish to belittle the historic events of 2005. Three consecutive fives is ascetically pleasing and all, but 2005 was chosen because it is far to early to attribute my prediction to mere chance or that it would be “obvious”.
The significance of “Five of May” will become apparent soon enough. No more information on this topic is required. When you see it, you will know. Just don’t expect anything terrible to happen today. The “Five of May” does not refer to a specific day.

@someguy or any other user,

Has anyone figured out what user @50505 meant by the “Five of May” from your archived post?