11:11 phenomenon

AAM

Optimist
Id say follow your intuition on that and everything msgs signs etc. What were you thinking/feeling wen you saw 11:11?
From my personal experience after a while i came to believe that it indicates my angels letting me know that i am on the right path

label

firstly for admin (i disabled my add block for your domain) Now that that is handled what about signs? Being very spiritual i believe that all of us are connected. From the monster in prison to the humanitarian doing there utmost to help there fellow human. Our spiritual nature is beneath the noise of everyday life and we forget to connect ourselves to what is real and true and pure. A lot of people frown upon this pointing to scripture and dogma that exclude them somehow... You are not excluded unless you want to be excluded. In nature materials like gold exist because pure forms does exist in nature. By that definition the soul seeks to do the same. Sadly this can be pure good or pure evil and the mind find itself is in the middle, as the world plays with your thoughts making you into something they want. I say block the noise and discover yourself.

Signs are sometimes a good thing and sometimes it is a bad thing... Sometimes it is a warning other times it to prepare you for the coming wave of sadness. If you read any of my post here you will find that i believe that science and spirituality needs each other to become a true study of "what is". So if you believe you are given a premonition or a sign document it. You don't have to explain it to anyone or justify it to anyone. This life is as much about YOU as it is about the next person. We are part of a powerful system and we must continue go grow expand and learn as we progress from this world into the next.

I had a premonition of something epic that will happen by the 28th of this month. The feeling is so strong so scary that i am stressed out by it. BUT at the same time it could be chemically induced and or just stress and NOTHING will happen. This is why we must constantly study ourselves because our bodies are instruments that can be calibrated. If you don't start the process you will never know...

Knowledge is power and it is a process not a given. You can find yourself in the strangest places realizing things you thought was stupid and or a load of farts. Perspective change when you start to find truth.

wanda

Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Ezekiel 11:11 - This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel.

Daniel 11:11 - And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Revelation 11:11 - And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Maybe God is sending signals to all of you seeing that numbers that He is looking to get his army ready and u all make part of it :)
That would be incredible

Leahla1979

It's weird. I only noticed what time I created this thread now. I have goosebumps.

The power of suggestion is strong.
Example: For the next 5 minutes, do not scratch anywhere near your right ear. No matter how much it itches and feels like ants are crawling all over your ear. Even if you feel the ants crawling, exploring your right ear DO NOT SCRATCH ANYWHERE NEAR YOUR RIGHT EAR!!! Even if the itchiness now feels like the ants are crawling UNDER your skin, do not scratch anywhere near your right ear!!!

How's your ears and head doing???

Leahla1979

consider that: 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55 or 111, 222, 333, 444 and 555 is as a system of numbers. Now we know that adding them you get the number "1665" and if you look at it in a 24 hour range you get "3330" consider that it counts up to and stop at 5 now divide 3330 with 5 and what do you get?

3330 / 5 = 666 Interesting is it not.... Now consider if you subtract the numbers on your clock "example 10 - 4 = 6 Now why 10 - 4 ? simple if you look at then the number across from it is 4.

do this with all the numbers on the face of the clock:
12 - 6 = 6 // 6 - 12 = - 6
11 - 5 = 6 // 5 - 11 = - 6
10 - 4 = 6 // 4 - 10 = - 6
9 - 3 = 6 // 3 - 9 = - 6
8 - 2 = 6 // 2 - 8 = - 6
7 - 1 = 6 // 1 - 7 = - 6

Also note that if you stack the numbers from one to six in a row and from seven to twelve they mach your clock...
1 7
2 8
3 9
4 10
5 11
6 12

Now if you do some more math you find that the number 13 starts to become a consistent answer.
example:
12 + 1 = 13
11 + 2 = 13
10 + 3 = 13
9 + 4 = 13
8 + 5 = 13
7 + 6 = 13

Same is true for number 18
12 + 6 = 18 <- what about this one!!! Note 6+6+6 = 18
11 + 7 = 18 <- what about this one!!! Note 6+6+6 = 18
10 + 8 = 18 <- what about this one!!! Note 6+6+6 = 18

Note the other half of the clock
12 + 6 = 18 <- what about this one!!! Note 6+6+6 = 18 or 18 / 3 = 6
1 + 5 = 6
2 + 4 = 6

Fun stuff right but what of it?

some say it is the a code others believe it is something else. I know what I believe it to be but you can play more and more and will find that 14 15 also pop up if you start to play with it a lot.

AND 6+6+6=18, 18 is the number for LIFE in Judaism. If 666 is really a number to fear, then why didn't it use the Hebrew number for Death, or Destruction, or Cataclysm????

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Used to see number patterns all the time. Haven't for almost a year now. No sure why.

Anyone experienced the same?

Mayhem

Zenith
I seem to get 2.22 more than 11.11, constant last few years dont remember ever having the 0.00 experience.

Leahla1979

Used to see number patterns all the time. Haven't for almost a year now. No sure why.

Anyone experienced the same?

I always seem to look at the clock when it's 12:51, 1:23, 1:21, 3:45, 7:06 (the Equivalent of the famously scary 666), as well as many other randomly interesting numbers.
My favorite time of day is at sunrise, sunset, 4:20 (a.m. or p.m.), and whatever time my boss tells me that I can quit for the day!!! LOL!!!!
But seriously, if you're looking for meaning in something that is most likely random.... that road leads to madness. It's not worth it.
In my humble opinion, that is...