11:11

Whitelight

Re: 11:11

Maybe its a sign then. Take it to heart. Good times may be coming or it could be a sign to be careful. Look out for anything peculiar.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, I see 11:11 or things like that on everyday, and nothing happens, good or bad.
That must be because it means nothing at all !!!

Whitelight

Or maybe you have a great body clock?

I knew a girl who could tell the time on the minute and she never wore a watch. She always knew what time it was. She was some russian child prodigy I had camp with.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've been almost an entiere month without seeing any paterns on clocks, and since about a few days, I see those paterns many, many times a day.

I wanna ask again, is there anybody here experiencing this kind of stuff ?

I don't know anything more than before about these occurences. Some say they are a "sign". A sign of what, I don't know, but well, perhaps someone will find out.

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

oh, 11:01, it's almost a patern! I'll try to avoid 11:11 this time :eek: not sure if I'll succeed !
Looks like we're not in the same timezone dude !!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

hahaha I guess that's why I used to see them, I was always trying not to see paterns at precice times, and that's what made me see them in fact.
Now, I see 1:11, damn, another partern, again.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Same for me, I see them on rare occasions.

Do you think that a wish upon a star can mean something ? lol
I must say it's pretty fun thing to think about.
I prefer the star more than the elf with a pot of gold waiting for you at a rainbow's foot !

Num7

But its a Leprucaun at the end of a rainbow and those little guys are fricken mean!
Wish upon a star is like praying for me....
KC: you cant remember the rest of the Disney sang that Jiminy Cricket sang? You gotta watch more Disney!