11:11

Phoenix

I am going to toss out a few of my ideas on this.
Magic and synchronicity are tied up in this. By talking more about this you give it more power and make it more real and it actually alters reality. It is one of the reasons I encouraged Blair to talk about it so much and one of the reasons I put it as a main forum on this board.

It is time travel in a very different manner. It is time travel in probability and chance. It is some what of an improbability generator. Things that shouldn't happen by chance, like real time travelers visiting this site, will begin to happen with enough improbability being channeled into this board.

None of that makes any logical sense so just ignore it.

Anoah

I think I am hearing what you are saying Phoenix. I think it also ties in with the fact that the power of thought (subconscious thought) amongst people is linked and has a massive influence on the world around us. There is a collective conscious so to speak and it is very influential upon the world around us.

Phoenix

Yes,
and my idea is that it effects reality in a very profound and fundamental manner, a dimension of time if you will that is not forwards or backwards in time but normal or strange in time.

HackimerRob

I believe the collective unconscious is the organizational force behind all the matter in the universe.

Matter is transient, it's a fact.
When you move something with your hand and arm, didn't you actually just do all that with your mind?

PyRo99

(sorry for the lateness)

The last one creeped me out insanely.

March 11, 2002, marked 6 months since the attack, and fell in the 11th week of 2002.

Wasn't this the date of the Madrid bombings in Spain? That one sent a major chill up the spine.

Phoenix

I think,(I was about to say T-words) Terrorists (ah freedom at last :) that felt good sigh) intentionally used such spookiness in their dates.

Jovial_Kitten

Agreed phoenx, people can be controlled by their fears of numbers. My mother refuses to pay for anything that costs 6.66. It drives me NUTS!
A wise author once said,
"Fear of the name only increases fear of the thing itself" replace name with number and there ya go.

PyRo99

Wait. So does the digits have to=11, or can the date just be a factor of 11?

(sorry I don't know too much about this :blush: )

Phoenix

Originally posted by PyRo99@Jun 19 2004, 05:26 AM
Wait. ?So does the digits have to=11, or can the date just be a factor of 11?

(sorry I don't know too much about this :blush: )
Don't worry Pyro this isn't like organic chemistry where it is something you study and can learn more about. It is nearly the inverse of such analytical thinking.

If you think factors of eleven can be part of it and start looking for them, they become part of it.