11:11

StarLord

Interesting to note that a 'childs mind' has the unclutered ability to perceive guides that adults swear are not there and obviously the child is meerely making up stories and sometimes sadly scolded or punished for telling lies. Surfire way to stunt spiritual awareness, that. Some of the lucky ones get that innocent uncluttered space back, filled with the bright enthusiasm of knowing nothing, seeking everything.

pauli

Thanks Cornelia,

Looks like this guy is predicting the next 9/11 will be on 9/27. Ties it all back to the Illuminati and the numerology these use. Very interesting.

Cary

Phew Cary! Glad that date passed us by safely. Let's hope there won't be any problems between now and Jan. 1st. :D

Alyxavior

11:11 was once said to be the time when, on Dec 21, 2012, that the "big" change was going to happen....

I'll find the site again and post later...time to go home.

bbl.

PyRo99

Next Big One, Tomorrow. Buckle your seatbelts ladies and gentlemen, lookin to be a bumpy ride.

Oh, and big change, Mayans perhaps? The end of days?

StarLord

Someone on another thread said that Mayanmajix.com may be a place to look for info on the major consciousness change in the year 2012

Akura

Well... Im another 11:11 "victim" :D

When did it started? About 1 or 2 months before 9/11

Interesting stuff was that in that day, before the attacks, I actually mailed Uri Geller asking questions about the stuff.. it was around 11am GMT time. It was the only place were I could find someone talking about it.

At the time I didnt even related the 9/11 with my 11:11 phenomena..

I see 11:11 about 3 or 4 times a day or more. From digital clocks, car license plates, papers, the news, in the streets on various places,etc..

I believe its some kind of connection with our subcouscious, because I fell that Im sometimes "tuned in" with myself when I see alot of these 11s...

It is not a paranoia, since its become usual in my daily life and I dont waste much time thinking much about it nowadays. But the first year was actually weird with all those 11:11 "coincidences"

I believe this phenomena can be usefull to us, it proves at least that the relation of space/time and our minds is a very close one..

Any questions or comments regarding this? Ive been having this thing since 2001, and no end in sight...

Nbakyfan

Like many of you all, I have too experienced the 11:11. Though I just see it as 9:11, 10:11, etc. I did not notice this however until on day I had my friend over, we just came back from playing baseball in my back yard. glanced at the oven clock and explained to be me how when he always looks, the end is :11. I thought he was just exaggerating, but I've had that happen alot. Creepy...