11:11

CaryP

Your questions are good, but why ask why? It is what it is. Better to understand that this is the way of things. A different question would be "what" as in what can I do to harmonize with this, what can I do to capitalize on this, what should I be aware of, and the beat goes on.

Is the universe totally planned by some other being? Don't know, but it appears that way.

Is it something about the human mind that naturally understands math? Doubtful, but then again who knows. It has more to do with the ebb and flow of things. Kind of like asking do the tides know they do that? Probably not, and could care less. The tides, moon orbit, all things in nature just do what they do.

Is it just a natural law of self organization that physics forces the world to adhere to? Don't know, but appears so. In fact, it appears to force the universe to adhere to this natural law. Why fight what's so? Better to learn what's so and go with it to your advantage.

What's even more fun is to learn about the "herding impulse" of human behavior. It's getting ready to "impulsively herd" in a very bad direction. Caution is warranted. Have a great weekend. Yeeha.

Cary

HackimerRob

That's a great post Cary, and quite insightful. Excellent advice, to ignore the WHY and decide to find how to "harmonize". Wise man you are, wise yes.
You have a great weekend too, I'm going to a wedding.

Phoenix

It reminds me of the "Chinese" cosmology, from the "Christian", "Scientist", and "Hindu" Cosmology theories. I talked about with Ralan.

The Chinese cosmology states the universe is based in intricate patterns like lines in wood or eddies on a hot cup of tea and simply is. With in it is deep exotic mystery and complexity but also obvious naturalness and simplicity. There is no cause for this pattern it simply is.

pauli

Pyro posted:

The last one creeped me out insanely.

QUOTE?
March 11, 2002, marked 6 months since the attack, and fell in the 11th week of 2002.

Wasn't this the date of the Madrid bombings in Spain? That one sent a major chill up the spine.

As phoenix said, the Terrorists probably planned this to happen the way it did. There are also exactly 911 days between both events. I counted this out myself on the calendar - feel free to confirm it if you will.

Another interesting aside for Rob Hackimer - there were some interesting biblical/Judaic references regarding the 9/11 attacks. I thought the little bit I am going to share with you, from the community in which I live, is also very interesting about the 9/11 event. Note the following:

In a speech to the USA on September 11th, President Bush said, \"Today, our nation saw evil.\" He may have been literally correct. Later in that same speech he also said, \"Tonight, I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: \"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me.\"

(The above quote came from a related link to the one that creeped out Rob Hackimer - it was in the "faces of evil" section of that webpage.)

Now, what was interesting from my communities' perspective is some interesting events. This attack took place on the Hebrew Calendar date of Kaf-Gimmel Elul (the 23rd of Elul.) This is the beginning of the week prior to the Jewish Festival of Rosh Hashanah and is part of the month where the Jewish people are supposed to be preparing for the time of repentance. It is also, for the Ashkenazim (Jews of European descent) the week when the men go to the synagogue early and recite prayers know as Slichot (for want of a better word - saying to G-d, "I am sorry" for the wrongs I have committed.) This is why a number of Jews failed to show up to their jobs that day and missed being in the buildings when they were struck by the planes. They had been delayed by Slichot services. Others, however, did show up and - I believe it was either 9 or 15 religious Jews that died in the WTC that day.

During the month of Elul, the prayer services include a special reading of Psalm 27. Psalm 27 was one of the two psalms read the next day for the memorial service commemorating the victims of 9/11. Additionally, in Psalm 23, which was quoted by the president above, "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil." There is a hidden biblical code. (Oh my goodness, I just noticed this. The code is found in the 23rd Psalm - or Kaf-Gimmel in the Hebrew.. Now that is just too creepy. Oh my god, even more creepy than that, it starts in the 23rd word of the psalm. This is really freaking me out.)

Ok, the transliteration of that verse is "Gam ki elech begay tzalmavet, lo irah ra, ki atta imadi" - [gam(Also) ki(that) elech(I walk) begay(in the valley) tzalmavet,(shadow/image/likeness of death) lo(no) irah(I fear) ra(evil) ki(that/because) atta(You) imadi(with me).] If you take the last letter of elech (Kaf), then skip a letter you will have (Gimmel) in begay, then skip another letter and you have the letter (Alef), skip another letter in tzalmavet and then there is (Lamed), skip another then there is (Vav), skip one more which brings you to the word Lo and you have the final (Lamed). Alef-Lamed-Vav-Lamed is the word that spells out the month of Elul. Sorry if that seems confusing. It is so much clearer in the Hebrew.

Now, of all of the psalms in the book of Psalms (about a hundred and fifty) why were those two specifically chosen?? Or, rather, why was Psalm 27 chosen? Psalm 23 is often quoted a funerals - so it is not that unusual. The fact that Psalm 27 was chosen, at a time when it is recited around the world by Jews preparing for Rosh haShanah and Yom Kippur, is pretty intriguing. But, that thing about the encoded date in Psalm 23, which starts in the 23rd word of that Psalm and took place on the 23rd day of that specific Hebrew date is such an incredible "co-incidence" it at least deserves an honorable mention.

Phoenix

The number 23 is a number sacred, if such a thing can be said about them, to Discordians.

It is the number of Eris, goddess of Chaos.

Just a little tid bit of information I happen to know.

Cornelia

Just stumbled across Captain Eric May, his "Ghost troops" and his predictions about another 911 based on some secret codes and the number 11.
Here is a summary of the story, hope it's exaustive (I didn't read it fully yet, it will take a lot of my bad-english time!)
http://www.rense.com/general57/sepo.htm

(Posted also on Waco thread)

CaryP

Thanks Cornelia,

Looks like this guy is predicting the next 9/11 will be on 9/27. Ties it all back to the Illuminati and the numerology these use. Very interesting.

Cary

TheWoog

I think the 11:11 effect is designed by an omnipotent time travelling psychologist who want to prove that confirmation bias exists.

StarLord

Pauli,

A friend of mine's Grandmother used to use the calendar and the psalms when praying each day. Month = Chapter, Day = verse. (some type of christian) She claimed that in this way the psalms were a powerful tool. As she was blessing me with a tool she felt was powerful, I didn't have the heart to tell her I was following a different path.

Numbers are an amazing thing. I have been looking into the Kabbalah for a while and have come across some good "beginner" books by rebbe David Cooper. One of the basic premiss of the Kabbalah is that Everything Is Connected In The Universe. Each and every one of us effects not only each other but also all the unseen part of the universe that one would never think to even consider.

Also, the hidden information in the Various holy books: Talmud, mishnah/gemmara. Midrah, Siddu, Rashi, Haggadah, Halakah and the Torah, I have wondered just where and why one would start to look and then start to skip letters to find that information. There is much speculation as to the validity of this way and some Rabbis/students devote their whole life to this particular endeavor of study.

Phoenix

Originally posted by TheWoog@Sep 13 2004, 03:24 PM
I think the 11:11 effect is designed by an omnipotent time travelling psychologist who want to prove that confirmation bias exists.
:p