2 billion may suffer from mobile phone cancer by 2020

Num7

Administrator
Staff
2 billion may suffer from mobile phone cancer by 2020

2 Billion may suffer from Mobile Cancer by 2020

NEW DELHI: The studies and survey conducted by Australian Health Research Institute indicates that due to billions of times more in volume electromagnetic radiation emitted by billions of mobile phones, internet, intranet and wireless communication data transmission will make almost one-third of world population (about two billions) patient of ear, eye and brain cancer beside other major body disorders like heart ailments, impotency, migraine, epilepsy.

According to the reports the tissues of children are tender and are likely to be more effected by use of any wireless gadget and devices and they should not be encouraged to use mobile phone.

The fatal and volumetric effects of electromagnetic radiation emitted mainly by mobile phones, mobile phone antenna, tower, mast, transmission tower, microwave oven, wireless devices, system and equipment.

These dangerous effects have been certified and confirmed repeatedly by many leading medical and scientific research institutions of the world including Ministries of health of various governments, W.H.O. and now have been admitted and confirmed by Govt. of India in their recent press releases.

The attached image shows and proves about the serious ill effects of E.M. radiation released by Radiation Nuclear and Safety Authority of FINLAND as to how E.M. radiation emitted by mobile phones damages the various body cells and causes incurable and fatal diseases.

2 Billion may suffer from Mobile Cancer by 2020: Study - Newindpress.com

That's crazy :eek:
I have a mobile phone, but it's always closed, and I almost never use it. I must use it like, once a month for about 2 minutes.
That's not gonna save me, since I live with wireless, other people's phones, microwaves etc.

Also, the videos showing pop corn exploding beside mobile phones was a hoax, it as been debunked.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: 2 Billion may suffer from Mobile Cancer by 2020

I never liked the cell phone crap. don't have one,don't want one. no pagers, no answering mechine. none of that stuff
if you call and I don't pick up.:eek: guess what
I aint home dumbass:D
call back later I will come home.
I f*&%ing live there.
there have been lots of tech-heads sayin this stuff from the start. use at your own risk
ha ha ha guess thats what fried his brains means.:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Let's figure that cell phones are juste like HDR time machine, they fry your brain !

The bad thing is that even if you never used a cell phone in your life, you're gonna be affected, because of all those signals, wireless, microwaves, etc.

That's amazing, it's just like people smoking in the 50s !

Num7

gonzogirl

Sh*t.....everything gives us the cancer nowdays....
When I talk on my cordless phone at home I cant go near the microwave cuz the reception is so bad.....
weird.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Imagine all the waves, signals and crap that goes through our brain them. That's enough to get a cancer uh !
It's even more dangerous than using a HDR lol

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ok maybe I need two tinfoil hats just to make sure LOL:D
it do seem odd we use micro waves to cook
but don't worry it won't cook your brain just your food:confused:
oh yeh go stand by that tower over there so we can take your pic.
oops took to long, stick him with a fork I think he's done:eek: ha ha ha
why you say that???? well he's smokin and his skin turned black

kcwildman

Beastmaster

ha ha ha LOL you are to funny:D I love the hats at the bottom. think I'll make one today, when I get off work.
why not, the wife thinks I am nuts anyway.:eek: now she will get a laugh too. thanks 7 your a true friend:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

hahahaha man ! I'm not sure I would wear that hat, even if it protects me from cell phones !
The Greys are going to see you from space !

Grey-Captain: "oh, we have a free thinker there, let's stop him before he.... well, before he thinks !"

Num7