2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Vapingnicotine

There's a subreddit online dealing with shifts and manifestations.

Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping

There's a technique called the 2 Glasses technique where people write on 2 clear glasses and pour water in the first cup which is the place you are in, and then pour it into the 2nd one where you want to be at and all the desires you want to shift to.

People have reported having made changes and shifted into alternate realities because of it.

Another is where you get a mirror, the bigger the better, light a candle in front of it and meditate and focus on it and your desired intention and you will be there. It's best to do this from Midnight to 3 AM and focus on the shift. If you feel weird and feel a change, most likely, you made a change and attained the desired shift.

People have reported having done this and have reported being in places they didn't realize and all that and people thought they were crazy when they woke up and so forth.

So yeah... give this a try and do some more research if any of you all want to shift or go to the past or something.
How exactly do you transport to another dimension via 2 Glasses Technique you know step by step?

Vapingnicotine

There's a subreddit online dealing with shifts and manifestations.

Dimensional Jumping • /r/DimensionalJumping

There's a technique called the 2 Glasses technique where people write on 2 clear glasses and pour water in the first cup which is the place you are in, and then pour it into the 2nd one where you want to be at and all the desires you want to shift to.

People have reported having made changes and shifted into alternate realities because of it.

Another is where you get a mirror, the bigger the better, light a candle in front of it and meditate and focus on it and your desired intention and you will be there. It's best to do this from Midnight to 3 AM and focus on the shift. If you feel weird and feel a change, most likely, you made a change and attained the desired shift.

People have reported having done this and have reported being in places they didn't realize and all that and people thought they were crazy when they woke up and so forth.

So yeah... give this a try and do some more research if any of you all want to shift or go to the past or something.
Also, what kind of shifts do people go through like do they transform into the critter from the dimension they wish to come across?

Himalayan Hermit

I kind of did
Hey Genius,
First of all, thanks for starting a very *different* kind of thread. I had never read it until it was reopened by Vapingnicotine.
I'm not going to ask you to explain the method as there are a lot of threads on prominent sites, so I would just read those in detail.
FWIW, people might find these threads on the 2 Glass Method useful:
GAIA, Quora, Reddit, Manifestinator

Meanwhile, can you speak more about what you mean by "I kind of did"?
Thanks!

Himalayan Hermit

I have a question that no one seems to have asked anywhere.
Let's pretend you wish to improve your relationship with your partner and you do this exercise.
And it works!
So what happened? Did you jump off to another dimension (with minor or no noticeable differences around you hopefully)?

My Question: So if you switched dimensions, then what happened to the dimension where you *were*. Did someone else or your quantum self replace you or take your place? Would your partner *not* notice the difference? Isn't it effing them up and leaving them with your quantum double?
Or did I miss something in understanding?

Thank you.

Genius

King Ivan
Hey Genius,
First of all, thanks for starting a very *different* kind of thread. I had never read it until it was reopened by Vapingnicotine.
I'm not going to ask you to explain the method as there are a lot of threads on prominent sites, so I would just read those in detail.
FWIW, people might find these threads on the 2 Glass Method useful:
GAIA, Quora, Reddit, Manifestinator

Meanwhile, can you speak more about what you mean by "I kind of did"?
Thanks!
What I meant was, it only works with me with very simple things, and not all the time.

Rossco78

? Did it work right way? I did it yesrerday for time travel and right after I did it I felt like my 3rd eye was shifting. A lot of blining above my eye area and felt like I was floating and moving, but didnt go anywhere. Should I continue doing it daily?