2 Time Travel Movies Worth Seeing

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
How about The Time Machine (1960) starring Rod Taylor and Frequency (2000) starring Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel?

EDIT: And two more for a bonus from last year: X-Men: Days of Future Past starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, etc. and Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise?
I have seen Frequency at least 7 times. Great time travel movie with several twists and turns. Thanks for the other suggestions
You are very welcome. Have fun watching when you get the chance!

Resonate

(1) One of the best and newest films on time travel is 'Dimensions: a line a loop a tangle of threads'
Exceptionally well made film that won several film festivals. Good actors and a good story.
Dimensions The Movie -- A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads
I bought it on VUDU

(2) The movie 'Primer' (2004) - A low budget time travel sleeper but fair warning, you will get hooked and need to watch it again and again to see what you missed. Primer is a film for viewers ready for a cerebral challenge. (That's what Rotten Tomatoes said)
Primer - Rotten Tomatoes

My favorites are Somewhere in Time and Safety not Guaranteed. I'm a sucker for True Love.

TickTock

(1) One of the best and newest films on time travel is 'Dimensions: a line a loop a tangle of threads'
Exceptionally well made film that won several film festivals. Good actors and a good story.
Dimensions The Movie -- A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads
I bought it on VUDU

(2) The movie 'Primer' (2004) - A low budget time travel sleeper but fair warning, you will get hooked and need to watch it again and again to see what you missed. Primer is a film for viewers ready for a cerebral challenge. (That's what Rotten Tomatoes said)
Primer - Rotten Tomatoes

My favorites are Somewhere in Time and Safety not Guaranteed. I'm a sucker for True Love.
I loved Safety not Guaranteed! I am also a sucker for true love in time travel movies.