2 Time Travel Movies Worth Seeing

TickTock

(1) One of the best and newest films on time travel is 'Dimensions: a line a loop a tangle of threads'
Exceptionally well made film that won several film festivals. Good actors and a good story.
Dimensions The Movie -- A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads
I bought it on VUDU

(2) The movie 'Primer' (2004) - A low budget time travel sleeper but fair warning, you will get hooked and need to watch it again and again to see what you missed. Primer is a film for viewers ready for a cerebral challenge. (That's what Rotten Tomatoes said)
Primer - Rotten Tomatoes

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I remember watching Primer several years back.

I'll probably have to watch it again, because I don't remember much of the story, to be honest. I remember that I like it though! :)

TickTock

I remember watching Primer several years back.

I'll probably have to watch it again, because I don't remember much of the story, to be honest. I remember that I like it though! :)

TickTock

People have been trying to solve the Primer puzzle for years.
1000px-Time_Travel_Method-2.svg.png

Check out Google on Primer Mystery Solved

movie primer solved - Google Search

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Okay, I remember it better now. I thought it was more complicated than that though. The idea behind that movie is awesome.

TickTock

Okay, I remember it better now. I thought it was more complicated than that though. The idea behind that movie is awesome.

Yes, it does get you to thinking because so many time traveler doubles are involved, like when his wife hears noises in the ceiling and he dismisses it as rats? And that was at the first of the movie. That's the reason I had to go back and watch it a few more times and I am not sure that I have taken it all in yet because there is a lot more to it. A lot of hidden clues but right now I couldn't tell you one. :) ha

HDRKID

Parallels on Netflix is not exactly a time travel movie. It is similar to sliders - a travel to parallel earths movie. Different time lines have different decor and people are not all the same. Get to see more tech in some. I do think that both time travel and parallel earths are related due to the MWI or multi world interpretation of our cosmos. Perhaps on some we have futuristic cars. :)

elio-p4-sundance-1-1.jpg

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
How about The Time Machine (1960) starring Rod Taylor and Frequency (2000) starring Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel?

EDIT: And two more for a bonus from last year: X-Men: Days of Future Past starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, etc. and Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise?

Last edited:

TickTock

How about The Time Machine (1960) starring Rod Taylor and Frequency (2000) starring Dennis Quaid and Jim Caviezel?

EDIT: And two more for a bonus from last year: X-Men: Days of Future Past starring Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, etc. and Edge of Tomorrow starring Tom Cruise?
I have seen Frequency at least 7 times. Great time travel movie with several twists and turns. Thanks for the other suggestions