20 percent chance we are living in a virtual simulation

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: 20% Chance We Are Living In a Virtual Simulation

wonder do they sell GICO insurance:eek:
seems to be a family biss. looks like to me hey the GICO dude even has a brits acsent huh.:confused:

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
I don't like the butterfly hat.
Their facial features don't lie in my opinion. They look like lizards... uh

Actually thats a bunch of particularly ugly looking people. Not like lizards but like relations of a mixture of Hulk and the Frankenstein monster.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
Actually thats a bunch of particularly ugly looking people. Not like lizards but like relations of a mixture of Hulk and the Frankenstein monster.
Regards
That's right, they're probably just ugly people lol

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
Sometimes, thing happens in such a strange way, that it can't be only a coincidence. Then you get a strange feeling.

Hey, and what about deja vu ?
If we're in a simulation, what's a deja vu then ? Is it a glitch in the simulation, or something ?

Yes I really do agree. Sometimes I do wake up and it takes me a moment or so to snap back into reality. Once in Thailand I was taking a bath and blacked out for a moment or so, then I found myself sitting on a chair with monitor screens surrounding me in a u form. Before I could look at the screens the scene seemed to flicker and I was back in my bathroom. So I thought I must be loosing my mind. My wife told me that she could not see me for a second or so, and then I was back standing in front of the mirror. Actually she was quite afraid and upset. So I do not know what to make of it.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
Yes I really do agree. Sometimes I do wake up and it takes me a moment or so to snap back into reality. Once in Thailand I was taking a bath and blacked out for a moment or so, then I found myself sitting on a chair with monitor screens surrounding me in a u form. Before I could look at the screens the scene seemed to flicker and I was back in my bathroom. So I thought I must be loosing my mind. My wife told me that she could not see me for a second or so, and then I was back standing in front of the mirror. Actually she was quite afraid and upset. So I do not know what to make of it.
Regards
Wow, they did take you away for a quick reprogramming ?
That's strange.

Num7

jurgen36

Numenorean7 said:
Wow, they did take you away for a quick reprogramming ?
That's strange.

Num7

HA ha ha, actually at that particular day I wondered if I loose my mind. But then my wife started to look very strangely at me and seemed to be afraid to come close. As I questioned her she told me that for a second or so she could not see me, she looked at me, waiting that I go out so that she could use the bathroom. I sometimes wonder how many times this might happen if people are asleep. Very queer indeed.
Regards

gonzogirl

Re: 20 percent chance we are living in a virtual simulation

Wow thats a trip...Sounds like you "flickerd"..like when the lights blink during a storm...I wonder....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

"They" thought you were asleep, but you were not.
Is there a link to what happens to those people who get abducted by "aliens" ?

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I found this acticle yesterday: Our world may be a giant hologram - space - 15 January 2009 - New Scientist

For many months, the GEO600 team-members had been scratching their heads over inexplicable noise that is plaguing their giant detector. Then, out of the blue, a researcher approached them with an explanation. In fact, he had even predicted the noise before he knew they were detecting it. According to Craig Hogan, a physicist at the Fermilab particle physics lab in Batavia, Illinois, GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

If this doesn't blow your socks off, then Hogan, who has just been appointed director of Fermilab's Center for Particle Astrophysics, has an even bigger shock in store: "If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."
Pretty cool, click on the link for full article.

If the world, the universe is an huge hologram, them perhaps we're in a virtual world, in the Matrix.

Num7