2015 in Retrospect: Where Will You Be Politically?

Smooth-Operator

Your enemy was in the cities. Was the President in 2005 also on the enemy side? How did you feel personally about the President then?

The President or \"leader\" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base.

Here's a theory to chew on.

What IF Titor changed our timeline?

If Bush had not stolen the election, Gore would have won. Our country was on the road to division at the time of the 2000 election. So IF Dubya's goons actually saw the Titor info and believed it, what if that was what made them take an opportunity to Steal the election.

Dubya prided himself on being a UNITER not a DIVIDER.
All this controversy surrounding the Diebold voting machines, bullying people from registering and voting- sounds like SOMEONE wants to keep their POWER base.

This doesn't even include the weakening of our civil rights, the rise of Corporatism, big Govt., and the erosion of our Constitution.

I didn't know what to make of the following but from the link it looks like some folks in Congress are trying to repeal the 22nd ammendment. Which, if that goes through- Bush gets to stay in office indeffinately.

Proposition to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution.

Regardless, it seems and feels as though the timeline has shifted.

@);- ~Smooth~ @);-

Darkwolf

I don't think its changed that much smooth. Bush tries to be a uniter, but hasn't done so well. Not all his fault alot of it is the function of the angry left wingers who are losing their power base. Also alot of it is the difference in thinking between the red zones, or old America, and the blue areas or new America. The difference in thinking between country and city is amazing. Their type of work, experiences with things like guns, and basic view of the world is radically different. They might as well be seperate sides of the world.
Conflict between the two is quite probable beacause the urban areas are so dependant on the rural ones, and they have so little understanding of them. This is similar to what really started the first civil war.

Bush may not understand that the rich neo con, and the working, farming, conservatives that make up his power base are different creatures altoghether. As to uniting traditional small town america with the statist liberal big cities, I don't think its possible.

Phil

scififan28

I, for one, say Darkwolf that is the truth. Almost every view of the world is different. I don't know about saying radically different. From my perspective, rural views are "radical". Even I have a completely different outlook on lots of things. ;)

Darkwolf

Then I ask you this. If something similar to the reaction to the DC snipers became a common scene. (long lines of cars being searched by armored armed people) Would you consider moving somwhere where it wasn't.

Smooth-Operator

Interesting.

The dems are unraveled and we know that the Admin is split between the neocons and regular Repubs.

The country is split among the masses.

:cry:

Our country needs a good flush

help.gif
help.gif

~ @);- Smooth ~ @);-

StarLord

Smooth, an interesting idea. Just how did titor change our line? According to the grand story:Remember his disgust and frustration when he realized that by Y2K not happening here he 1: came to the wrong time line, 2:would never return to his own time line therefor never be able to help his own time line. How could he have possibly changed anything here?

Alyxavior

In regards to this...

What do you think of how the world is changing us...geographically...as we fight amongst ourselves?

---------------

this is the edited part:

If we would be considered to be "One" then "Figth Club" would fit rather well with us.